Active Ingredient: Ch-lorhexidine Gluconate @ 8g/L (Equiv to Ch-lorhexidine @ 4.5g/L)
- Hibitane Disinfectant controls a wide range of bacteria even in the presence of foreign matter
- Hibitane Disinfectant is a chemical which has been proven in the medical and veterinary fields as an antiseptic for control of bacterial diseases.
- Hibitane Disinfectant is Non-irritant and pleasant to use.
- Hibitane Disinfectant contains a wetting agent to assist in the cleansing of dirt and debris from flesh injuries, instruments, etc.
- Hibitane Disinfectant is widely used in sheep dips to control build up of bacteria in the dip wash
Directions for use.
Disinfection: Lamb marking, disinfecting knives and instruments, cuts, flesh injuries, hands and arms, 100 mL/L water.
Sheep Dips: 2 L/1000 L dip wash.
Shearing Shed Floors: 20 mL/L water
Withholding Periods (WHP): Meat = Nil, Milk = Nil, ESI = Nil
Pack Sizes - 5 Litre
Registrant: Intervet Australia Pty Limited (APVMA #: 36230)