SATURATE PENETRANT is a Premium Wetting Agent, Spreading Agent, Penetrating Surfactant & Anti-Evaporant all in one.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: POLYETHER MODIFIED POLYSILOXANE @ 1020g/L
SIMILAR OR EQUIVALENT TO: Pulse Penetrant (Nufarm), Brushwet Penetrant (SST Australia), Prosil Organosilicone Penetrant (Grevillia Ag) & Probe Penetrant (Conquest)
- SATURATE PENETRANT is recommended in spray mixes for hard to kill, noxious & woody weeds.
- SATURATE PENETRANT is recommended on weeds with hard to wet, waxy or hairy leaves & foliage & in challenging hot, dry or wet application conditions.
- SATURATE PENETRANT is proudly Australian owned and manufactured
- SATURATE PENETRANT is not a general purpose wetter.
- SATURATE PENETRANT is a specialty product used to enhance spray mixes where a highly penetrating surfactant is required.
- SATURATE PENETRANT is recommended for use with Glyphosate and certain brushweed herbicides to improve coverage, penetration and uptake on brush, woody weeds and ryegrass. The product can also be used with fungicides, insecticides, miticides and foliar micro-nutrients as per the directions of use table.
- SATURATE PENETRANT is a highly penetrating surfactant. It improves efficiency by enhancing the penetration and uptake into certain hard to control woody weeds such as bracken, gorse and perennial ryegrass.
- SATURATE PENETRANT should be used with Glyphosate Herbicides when spraying Bracken, Broom, Sweet briar, Perennial Ryegrass & Gorse. It should also be used when spraying weeds such as Blackberry & Eucalypti.
- SATURATE PENETRANT improves efficacy by enhancing the coverage, penetration and uptake of some herbicides in hard to kill weeds or difficult to wet brush and woody weeds. It may reduce the rainfast period to 30-60 minutes when sprayed on dry foliage.
Herbicides: Glyphosate (Roundup) / Metsulfuron @ 200mL /100L Water
Woody Weeds (i.e. Gorse/Bracken Fern/Lantana) 100mL / 100L Water (Handgun)
Woody Weeds (i.e. Gorse/Bracken Fern) 200mL / 100L Water (Boom Spray)
General Post Emerge: 50-100mL/100L Water
General Low Volume: 100-200mL/100L Water
Fungicide, Insecticides, Miticides & Foliar micro nutrient: 30-60mL/100L
Refer to label for other specific application guidelines
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE: 5L & 20L
REGISTRANT: AXICHEM PTY LTD (APVMA #: 69328)