Endomec Abamectin Pour-On (Low Volume) For Dairy And Beef Cattle
Active Ingredient: Abamectin @ 10g/L
Endomec Pour-On is for the treatment and control of abamectin sensitive internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle.
Endomec Pour-On is a ready to use low volume (LV) endectocide backline containing Abamectin (10g/L) for the treatment and control of abamectin sensitive internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle. Endomec is effective against Abamectin sensitive strains of internal and external parasites when applied to the skin along the backline of cattle.
The convenience of the low volume formulation means that Endomec Pour-on For Beef and Dairy Cattle will treat the same number of cattle at half the volume of other ML pour-on. The concentrated dose means large cattle (600kg live weight) can be dosed with one squeeze of a standard 30mL pour-on applicator. With less weight to handle, Endomec Pour-on For Beef and Dairy Cattle offers easier application, transport and storage.
For the treatment and control of adult and immature stages of:
- Barber’s pole worm – Haemonchus placei
- Small brown stomach worm – Ostertagia ostertagi (including inhibited stages)
- Small intestinal worm – Cooperia oncophora, Cooperia punctata
- Stomach hair worm – Trichostrongylus axei
- Hookworm – Bunostomum phlebotomum
- Nodule worm – Oesophagostomum radiatum
- Whipworm – Trichuris spp
- Thin necked intestinal worm – Nematodirus spathiger
- Intestinal threadworm – Strongyloides papillosus
- Large lungworm – Dictyocaulus viviparus
Sucking and Biting Lice:
- Long nosed sucking lice – Linognathus vituli
- Short nosed sucking lice – Haematopinus eurysternus
- Biting lice – Bovicola bovis
- Little sucking lice – Solenopotes capillatus
Cattle Tick: Boophilus microplus (Aids in control, not recommended in strategic dipping programs for cattle tick control)
At the recommended dose rate, Endomec Abamectin Pour-On effectively controls infection with Ostertagia spp. (Small brown stomach worm) acquired up to 14 days after treatment, with Dictyocaulus viviparus (Lungworm) acquired up to 28 days after treatment.
Endomec Abamectin Pour-On Pack Sizes:
1L – Twin Chamber Pack
2.5L – Backpack
5L – Backpack
10L – Quad Drum
Registrant: WSD Agribusiness Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 61790)