QuickBayt Fly Bait
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid 5g/kg & (Z)-9 Tricosene (Biological Insect Pheromone) @ 1g/kg
Similar or comparable to Surefire FlyStar Bait (PCT)
Quickbayt Fly Bait is a ready-to-use sugar-based fly granule containing the powerful neonicotinoid insecticide, Imidacloprid. Imidacloprid is an insect neurotoxin that effectively kills the adult housefly (Musca domestica) and the lesser housefly (Fannia canicularis), including organophosphate resistant strains in commercial, industrial and domestic areas.
Quickbayt Fly Bait is recommended for housefly control. It contains a unique attractant, the housefly sex pheromone, which lures the flies away from nuisance areas and attracts them to the bait. Quickbayt Fly Bait has flexible application to effectively apply in various target areas; either scatter or paint it onto fly resting surfaces. Quickbayt is ideal for use in commercial, industrial and domestic areas to create a fly-free zone. QuickBayt contains Bitrex, an acutely bitter agent which reduces the possibility of accidental ingestion by children, domestic animals or wildlife.
QuickBayt can be applied in many locations. Avoid cool or windy locations because flies prefer warm sites for resting. For best results time applications to begin at the start of the season before fly populations have reached their peak. Fly control should be considered part of an integrated strategy that incorporates good sanitation, appropriate management of breeding sites (eg. manure and other decaying organic matter) and exclusion measures for preventing access of flies into internal areas.
Which fly pests does QuickBayt Fly Bait target;
- Adult houseflies (Musca domestica)
- Lesser houseflies (Fannia canicularis)
Nb – QuickBayt is not attractive to all species of flies and control of non-target species may require other means of control.
Where can QuickBayt Fly Bait be used;
- Outside – Abattoirs, animal housing, garbage containers, food processing plants and other industrial and commercial areas
- Around – Industrial sites, feedlot manure heaps & garbage dumps.
- Inside – Commercial and industrial facilities and animal houses only in areas inaccessible to livestock and domestic animals
- Under – Animal and poultry cages only in areas inaccessible to livestock
How can QuickBayt Fly Bait be applied;
- Scatter Application
- Bait Station Application
- Wet Bait
- Paint-On Application
Why choose QuickBayt Fly Bait;
- Contains the active ingredients Imidacloprid 5g/kg and (Z)-9 Tricosene.
- Fast knockdown – kills flies on contact within minutes, including those resistant to other chemicals.
- Contains a fly pheromone as an attractant to lure and kill.
- Cost-effective efficacy.
- Range of applications for different situations.
- User-friendly and convenient – not a scheduled poison.
- Ideal for use around livestock production areas – fewer flies faster means less feed spoilage and stock irritation.
- Fly bait has added Bitrex, a bitter agent to reduce the possibility of accidental ingestion by children, domestic animals or wildlife.
QuickBayt Fly Bait Pack Sizes: 350-gm and 2-kg
Registrant: Bayer Cropscience Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 61737)