Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Trifloxysulfuron @ 100g/l
Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide provides post-emergent control of Winter Grass, Ryegrass, Bindi, Clover, Mullumbimby Couch, Burr Medic and Nutgrass and suppression of Kikuyu and Bahia Grass seed heads in a range of warm-season grasses.
Monument is the best sedge, broadleaf and grass control partner in couch. It can be used for post-emergent weed management as well as for the suppression of seedhead in Bahia Grass when used in combination with Primo growth regulators.
Monument Liquid can be used as a post-emergent herbicide on various warm-season turf species including;
- Common Couch
- Hybrid Couch
- Queensland Couch
- Zoysia Grass
Do not apply to Bentgrass, Buffalo, Centipede Grass, Fescue, Kikuyu, Paspalum Spp, Ryegrass or any other turf species not listed in the directions for use.
Monument Liquid can be used as a post-emergent herbicide to control the following weeds;
- Bahia Grass
- Burr Medic
- Cat’s Ears Or Flatweeds
- Creeping Oxalis
- Curled Dock
- Kikuyu Grass – Suppression
- Milk Thistle
- Mullumbimby Couch
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Sow Or Milk Thistle
- White Clover
- Winter Grass
Why choose Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide;
- Highly effective control of Winter Grass, Ryegrass, Kikuyu, sedges and a wide range of broadleaf weeds.
- A convenient liquid formulation with low environmental loading.
- Excellent resistance management strategy when used in combination with Barricade Turf Herbicide.
- Fully systemic action with root, shoot and leaf uptake.
- Effective management of Bahia Seedheads.
- Long-lasting herbicidal action with follow-up applications rarely needed (Kikuyu excluded).
- A post-emergent herbicide is taken up by leaves, shoots and roots of target weeds.
Monument Liquid contains 100 g/L Trifloxysulfuron-Sodium, a member of the sulfonylurea herbicides. Trifloxysulfuron is a Group B herbicide.
Tips for achieving top results with Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide:
- Consider weed growth stage at the time of application.
- Consider the soil temperature at the time of application.
- Always apply with a non-ionic surfactant
Pack Sizes: 100mL or 1L.
Registrant: Syngenta Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 62571)