Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Trifloxysulfuron @ 100g/l
Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide provides post-emergent control of Winter Grass, Ryegrass, Bindi, Clover, Mullumbimby Couch, Burr Medic and Nutgrass and suppression of Kikuyu and Bahia Grass seed heads in a range of warm-season grasses.
Monument is the best sedge, broadleaf and grass control partner in couch. It can be used for post-emergent weed management as well as for the suppression of seedhead in Bahia Grass when used in combination with Primo growth regulators.
Monument Liquid can be used as a post-emergent herbicide on various warm-season turf species including;
- Common Couch
- Hybrid Couch
- Queensland Couch
- Zoysia Grass
Monument Liquid can be used as a post-emergent herbicide to control the following weeds;
- Bahia Grass
- Burr Medic
- Cat’s Ears Or Flatweeds
- Creeping Oxalis
- Curled Dock
- Kikuyu Grass – Suppression
- Milk Thistle
- Mullumbimby Couch
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Sow Or Milk Thistle
- White Clover
- Winter Grass
Why choose Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide;
- Highly effective control of Winter Grass, Ryegrass, Kikuyu, sedges and a wide range of broadleaf weeds.
- A convenient liquid formulation with low environmental loading.
- Excellent resistance management strategy when used in combination with Barricade Turf Herbicide.
- Fully systemic action with root, shoot and leaf uptake.
- Effective management of Bahia Seedheads.
- Long-lasting herbicidal action with follow-up applications rarely needed (Kikuyu excluded).
- A post-emergent herbicide is taken up by leaves, shoots and roots of target weeds.
Monument Liquid contains 100 g/L Trifloxysulfuron-Sodium, a member of the sulfonylurea herbicides. Trifloxysulfuron is a Group B herbicide.
Tips for achieving top results with Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide:
- Consider weed growth stage at the time of application.
- Consider the soil temperature at the time of application.
- Always apply with a non-ionic surfactant
Pack Sizes: 100mL or 1L.
Registrant: Syngenta Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 62571)