|Host & Pest
| Forest, Permanent Pasture/grazing Land & Right-of-way - General
|| African Boxthorn, Blackberry, Chinee Apple, Eucalyptus - Seedling And Sucker, Limebush, Ragwort, Sweet Briar Or Wild Rose
- Do not apply to weeds which may be stressed (not actively growing) due to prolonged periods of extreme cold, moisture stress (water-logged or drought affected) or previous herbicide treatment, as reduced levels of control may result.
- Do not apply during high winds.
- Tordon Granules are recommended as a spot application for treatment of scattered target plants, particularly in areas where access for spray equipment is difficult or water suppliers are limited.
- Treat before growth begins or during vigorous growth when good rainfall can be expected.
- Rain after application is required to move the herbicide into the root zone and the effect on treated plants will not be observed until then.
- Picloram, the active ingredient in this product remains active in the soil for extended periods, depending on rate of application, soil type, rainfall, temperature, humidity, soil moisture and soil organic matter.
PROTECTION OF CROPS, NATIVES AND OTHER NON‑TARGET PLANTS:
- Will kill medics and clover present at time of treatment.
- After use wash hands thoroughly before handling susceptible crops.
- Do not allow the dust of this product to drift onto susceptible crops, such as, but not limited to: peas, lupins, lucerne, navy beans, soybeans and other legumes; cotton, fruit hops, ornamentals, shade trees and pinus spp., Flowers potatoes, safflowers, sugar beet, sunflowers tobacco, tomatoes, vegetable and vines.
- Do not use under meteorological conditions likely to produce physical drift onto waterways, native vegetation and susceptible crops.
- Do not apply close to or on areas containing roots of desirable vegetation, where treated soil may be washed onto areas growing, or areas to be planted with desirable plants.
- Do not apply on sites where surface water from heavy rain can be expected to runoff to areas containing, or to be planted with susceptible crops or plants.
- Do not move soil which may have been treated to areas where desirable plants are to be grown.
- Do not use on land to be cultivated for growing susceptible crops. Legumes, vines, vegetables, cotton, tomatoes, ornamentals and many other plants are highly susceptible to this product during both growing and dormant periods. Grasses are normally unaffected and establish quickly after treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store container near food, feedstuffs, fertilisers, seed, insecticides, fungicides or other pesticides.
- Store in closed, original containers, in a secure cool, well‑ventilated area.
- Do not store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin
- Do not inhale dust
- After use and before eating, drinking and smoking wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor, or Poisons Information Centre. Phone: Australia 13 11 26.
- Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
WITHHOLDING PERIOD DETAILS (WHP):
Not required when used as directed