TROUGH BLOCK ALGAECIDE 220gm
Active Ingredient: COPPER AS COPPER (II) SULFATE @ 250g/kg (Each block contains 63.4gm/kg of copper, present as copper sulphate.)
Trough Blocks are for the control of Algae and Slime in Stock Troughs. Trough Blocks are for domestic stock water treatment only.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- One Trough Block treats approximately 6750 litres of water.
- Use one block for 15 cattle or 30 sheep in a nonmetallic or painted water trough.
- Replace block when slime starts to return.
- Blocks usually last 5 - 8 weeks.
- The trough should be cleaned prior to use.
- The block will add copper to the water. Do not use in areas where copper toxicity is known to occur, or in bare metal troughs.
- If stock are suspected of having Lupinosis, remove blocks from trough immediately.
- This product should not be used, or should be used with care, when the animals are already copper sufficient or have been grazing in pasture containing plants which cause liver damage
PACK SIZE: 220gm Block x 20 per carton.
REGISTRANT: DAVID GRAY & CO. PTY LTD (APVMA#: 41649)