Big Gun 60mL Plastic Pour-On Drench Applicator (A10105)
The Big Gun 60mL Plastic Pour-On Drench Applicator (A10105) is designed for use with the application of Cattle Pour-On products. It features a Dose Selector at the top of the applicator which allows quick and easy changes to the dosage by rotating the numbered dosage rate at he top of the applicator. Spare parts are available.
- Reverse dial-dose, a simple accurate method for dose selection without any product wastage.
- Robust, easily repaired & easily dismantled for cleaning and re-lubrication.
- Suitable for all cattle pour-ons including CattlePro, Starmec, Cydectin, Eprinex, Paramax, Avomec, Genesis Ultra, Ivomec, TopShot, TopDec, Paramectin etc.
- Not suitable for use with harsh chemicals (ie Fluazuron – Acatak, TickPro, Winxtix)
- Selector Doses – dosage 6-60ml.
- Increments 2.5ml.
- Big Gun 60mL Plastic Pour-On Drench Applicator
- Service Kit (A10105-S) available.
- T-Bar Nozzle (A10105-TBAR)
- Threaded Barrel (A10105-TB)
- Bainbridge Vet (A10105).
- 1 x 60mL Applicator.
- 1 x 1.25m 9mm Hose.
- 2 x kink prevention spring.
- 1 x drench container reduction fitting..
Care & Maintenance:
- Attention to cleanliness is essential to ensure continued high performance from this instrument.
- After each use, or after storage for long periods between use, maintain the applicator by flushing thoroughly with soap and water mix, then water only.
- If at any time the instrument should become sluggish in operation, maintenance by cleaning and lubrication with lubricant should overcome this problem.