Bainbridge Livestock Prodder & Shaft – Red (Rechargeable (12v & 240v)
Bainbridge Rechargeable Livestock Stock Prodders are a versatile tool to assist in the movement of a stock through yards, onto and off trucks.
- Rechargeable Battery.
- 240v or 12v Charger.
- Reinforced wand connection and tips.
- High quality LED torch.
- Separate LED Light Switch.
- Trigger Button.
- On/Off Master Switch to reduce accidental use and eliminates residual shock.
- Rechargeable NiMh battery which is resistant to memory and overcharging.
- Fully sealed motor & battery to protect against dirt and dust.
- Covered retractable recharge socket to reduce the build up of contaminants.
- Designed for use in rugged conditions.
Size of Unit when Assembled:
- Prodder with 33cm Shaft (58cm Complete) – A2240.
- Prodder with 57cm Shaft (82cm Complete) – A2197.
- Prodder with 83cm Shaft (108cm Complete) – A2198.
Shaft Extensions Available:
- 33cm Shaft – A2230.
- 57cm Shaft – A2234.
- 83cm Shaft – A2235.
Bainbridge Rechargeable (12v & 240v) Livestock Stock Prodder – Red.
- The next generation model with a range of updates to the design to suit Australian conditions.
- Featuring a high quality LED light for safety in the dark to free your hands with a separate push switch is located on the top of the stock prod to activate the LED light. Designed to suit the needs of truck drivers and drovers.
- A redesigned recharge socket features a cover to reduce issues with dust accumulating in the socket for longevity.
- Output of the stock prodder is 6900v.
- Lightweight design with a smooth finish to reduce the build of dust in cavities for longevity and for easy cleaning.
- Safety button lock acts as an On/Off master switch to help reduce accidental use and eliminates any residual shock.
- Wrist strap located at the rear of the stock prod to move the strap away from the handle and improve the balance of the prod when hanging.
- Fully sealed rechargeable NiMH battery which is resistant to memory, and over-charging.
- Depending on how the stock prod is used, maintained and stored, the stock prod should last 500 recharge cycles. This is a standard battery savings equivalent to $3,725! (2000 “C” batteries at estimated retail price of $7.45 per 4 pack).
- A full charge from flat will take 8-10 hours. For optimum battery life, run fully flat occasionally, and try not to continually over-charge.
- A red light indicates charging and a green light indicates charging is complete.
- Supplied with a 240v charger & 12v charger for top up charging in your vehicle.
- Available in two sizes with 57cm and 83cm shafts available (approx lengths). The hand piece measures an additional 25cm (approx).
- For livestock use only.