Seasol PastureMasta Fertiliser & Soil Conditioner
Ingredients: Seasol, Fish, Kelp, Liquid Humate & Nitrogen.
Seasol PastureMasta Fertiliser & Soil Conditioner is a commercial strength blend of Seasol with fish, Kelp, liquid humate and added Nitrogen, developed specifically for optimum effectiveness on pasture. Seasol PastureMasta stimulates a broad range of soil microbes to improve soil function and provides a small amount of added nitrogen to help boost plant growth.
Seasol PastureMasta is especially valuable when sowing new grass and when applied immediately after grazing for vigorous growth and sustained productivity of exiting pasture. The specialised blend of kelp, fish and humate in PastureMasta helps improve both the structure and biological activity of the soil. It also directly stimulates pasture growth and this is supported by the added Nitrogen. For best results PastureMasta should be used to complement the benefits of a balanced fertiliser program, stimulating soil microbial activity, enhancing plant nutrient uptake and improving soil structure.
Why choose Seasol PastureMasta;
- Combines the ingredients Seasol, Fish, Liquid Humate & Nitrogen.
- Commercial strength fertiliser and soil conditioner.
- Improves pasture regrowth and palatability.
- Increases pasture growth in early Autumn and late Spring.
- Enhances pasture nutrition with essential trace elements.
- Boosts soil biological activity.
- Helps reduce stress from heat, drought, frost, pests & disease.
- Seasol is Certified as an allowed organic input by Australian Organic Ltd.
Typical Analysis: W/V: Nitrogen (N) 9.4%. Phosphorus (P) 1.1%. Potassium (K) 6.2%
Pack Sizes: 20L, 200L & 1000L