Spike 240EC Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Carfentrazone-Ethyl @ 240g/L
Similar Or Comparable To Nail 240 Herbicide (Nufarm), Pound 240EC Herbicide (Titan) & Hammer 240 Herbicide (FMC)
Spike 240EC Herbicide is used for fast brownout of hard-to-control broadleaf weeds when mixed with a wide range of knockdown herbicides.
Spike 240EC Herbicide is recommended for improvement in the control of marshmallow and certain other broadleaf weeds prior to the establishment of crops, fallows or forest plantations, in commercial, industrial and public service areas, around agricultural buildings and yards, in tree fruits, nuts, grapevines in tank mixture with knockdown herbicides; control of marshmallow and annual nettles in grass pastures and rough grass/turf areas; and control of volunteer cotton seedlings including Roundup Ready cotton and desiccation of cotton re-growth.
Why choose Spike 240EC Herbicide
- Contains the active ingredient Carfentrazone-Ethyl.
- Suitable either for use as a ‘spike’ or as a stand-alone herbicide.
- No soil residual, allowing planting immediately after application.
- Increases the effectiveness of knockdown herbicides such as glyphosate, paraquat, glufosinate, amitrole/paraquat mixes & paraquat/diquat mixes particularly on hard to kill weeds like marshmallow, capeweed, Paterson’s curse, wireweed and brassicas.
- Specifically developed for the Australian market.
- Proven 240-gram Carfentrazone formulation that growers can trust.
- Registered for both broadacre and horticultural uses.
- Compatible with over 38 different products (see label for a full list of compatible products).
- Available in 1 & 5 litres to suit all growers.
- Spike 240EC Herbicide delivers faster brown-out and superior control of hard to kill weeds.
Pack Sizes: 1L & 5L
Registrant: Conquest Crop Protection Pty Ltd (APVMA #:69885)