NJ Phillips Manual Splatter Gun 20mL (PAM797)
NJ Phillips Manual Splatter Gun 20mL is designed to shoot a stream of concentrate herbicide, not a spray. This stream is delivered in a single line out to around ten metres, with each line separated by about two metres.
The concentration of herbicide is increased, so there is not the normal requirement to wet all the foliage. As a bonus, the total volume of herbicide used is decreased.
NJ Phillips Manual Splatter Gun 20mL;
- Supplied with Stream Splatter Nozzle (WX1549).
- Compatible with most agricultural woody weed pesticide products.
- Graduated in 1ml increments.
- Able to deliver a low volume, targeted high concentration dose of herbicide.
- Compact & Portable.
- Effective in difficult terrain.
- Specifically designed nozzle.
- Excellent for large thickets.
- Able to distribute herbicide to target spots without damage to native flora.
- Major and Minor Service kits available (Major Kit WX1444 & Minor Kit WX1364).
Splatter gun can be used in ecologically sensitive areas. When treating large areas of woody weed the reduced chemical run-off minimises collateral damage to other plants and encourages native species to regenerate through the dead foliage. The focused nature of the herbicide jet makes it possible to selectively remove woody weeds from around valuable plants. Experienced users can deliver minimal, carefully directed doses to small plants.
Unlike overspray, with Splatter Gun a reduced amount of chemical gets to the ground, and this spares many of the underlying native plants.