Active Ingredient: Cocamidopropyl Betaine @ 315g/L
Nemo Surfactant can be used for the addition to products approved for use in aquatic situations (non-food crop uses only), and Agricultural Non-Crop areas, Commercial and Industrial areas, Rights-of-Way, Fallow and Firebreaks. It increases herbicide activity by better wetting and absorption and improved spray coverage.
Nemo allows the spray solution to evenly wet the hairiest, waxy or difficult to wet weed foliage.
Nemo Surfactant is made from Cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB) which is a surfactant. This means that it interacts with water, making the molecules slippery so they don’t stick together. Cocamidopropyl betaine is a synthetic fatty acid made from coconuts, so products that are considered “natural” can contain this chemical.
Where can Nemo Surfactant be used;
Where aquatic approved glyphosate or diquat is used :
- Commercial, industrial, and public service areas
- Fence lines
- Edges of pathways etc.
- Roadsides (especially near gutters)
- Rights of way – access roads, driveways and paths
- Aquatic Weed Control
Nemo (Cocamidopropyl betaine) is an amphoteric surfactant. Amphoteric surfactants have the ability to change in charge from cationic (+) to anionic (-) depending on the pH (low or high) of the solution they are in. At the pH levels associated with glyphosate, which is below 7, Nemo (Cocamidopropyl betaine) is cationic (+).
What are the benefits of cationic (+) surfactants;
- The reduced surface tension of the spray mixture.
- Enhanced pesticide uptake due to adjuvant influence on the permeability of the surface and sub-surface cell structures.
- Improved tenacity due to cationic properties.
Why Choose Nemo Surfactant
- Contains the active ingredient Cocamidopropyl Betaine.
- Ensures even and thorough coverage of plant foliage to increase herbicide absorption
- Allows the spray solution to evenly wet the hairiest, waxy or difficult to wet weed foliage
- Increases herbicide activity with superior Wetting / Spread-ability and spray coverage
- Reduces spray Surface Tension
- Approved Surfactant in Aquatic Situations
Nemo Surfactant Pack Size: 10-Litre
Registrant: Crop Culture Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 67157)