Garlon 600 Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Triclopyr @ 600g/L
Garlon 600 Herbicide contains the active ingredient Triclopyr, which has activity on a wide range of broadleaf weeds, woody weeds and melons as specified in the Directions of Use.
Why choose Garlon 600 Herbicide;
- Contains the active ingredient Triclopyr, which has activity on a wide range of broadleaf weeds.
- A foliar spray option for tough-to-kill woody weeds and many noxious herbaceous weeds.
- Acts rapidly on weed foliage to provide quick browning of leaves and stems.
- Leaf brownout and distortion of stem tips will normally be obvious within three days of application.
- Short residual life in the soil allows planting of sensitive crops and shrubs soon after application.
- Targets Camel/Afghan & Prickly Paddy Melon.
- Fallow management tool to control melons and importantly conserve moisture.
- Effective on both seedlings and larger advanced weeds.
- Compatible with a wide range of herbicides.
- Rainfastness in 1 hour.
- Various application methods including High Volume Spraying, Boom, Aerial, Controlled Droplet, Low Volume High Concentrate, Gas Powered (Splatter) Gun, Basal Bark and Cut Stump methods.
- Classified as a Group I Herbicide, with a mode of action where the weed cannot grow due to disruption of plant cell growth. Triclopyr belongs to the Pyridines chemical group.
- Registered for the control of woody weeds and melons as specified. Further details of use can be found in the Direction of Use section on the Product Label.
- Registered to control broadleaf weeds while leaving grasses and conifers unaffected.
- Garlon 600 Herbicide is unusually effective on woody plants and is used for brush control in rights of way and defoliation of wooded areas.
Garlon 600 Herbicide is effective on the following weeds;
|Acacia Genus||Eucalyptus Species – See Label|
|Australian Or Native Blackthorn||Furze Or Gorse|
|Banksia||Green Or Early Black Wattle|
|Bitter Bark Or Quinine Tree||Groundsel Bush|
|Black Or Brisbane Black Wattle||Horehound|
|Blackberry||Lantana – Lantana Camara|
|Brooms||Olive – Olea Europaea|
|Brown Salwood Or Hickory Wattle||Paperbark|
|Budda Or False Sandalwood||Prickly Acacia|
|Camphor Laurel – Seedling||Privet|
|Castor Oil Bush||Saffron Thistle|
|Chilean Cestrum||Silver Wattle|
|Chinee Apple||Smooth Tree Or Drooping Prickly Pear|
|Common Prickly Pear||St John’s Wort|
|Dawson Gum||Sweet Briar Or Wild Rose|
|English Broom||Tiger Pear|
|Eucalyptus – Seedling And Sucker||Yellow Wood|
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Registrant: DOW Agrosciences Australia Limited (APVMA #: 31898)