Multimin 12ML Injector/vaccinator (A10127)
The Multimin 12ML Injector / Vaccinator is suitable for all vaccines and including harsh injectables, such as Multimin, Vitamin B12, ADE and long acting Mectins.
- The Slim barrel gives a better feel at low dose rates.
- Modern inlet /outlet valve design for easier expelling of product.
- Reverse Dial-a-Dose, a simple, accurate method for dose selection without any product wastage.
- Stainless steel nib for durability. Increased safety for attachment and injuries, promotes changing of needles more regularly, no breaking of needle nibs.
- Easily dismantled for cleaning and re-lubrication.
- Spare O-Ring provided.
- Designed for Pigs, Cattle and Sheep.
- Draw off suits both 6mm and 6.4mm delivery hoses to suit a wide range of products on the market.
- Needle release grip increases safety for attachment and removal of Luer Needles – less needle stick injuries, promotes quick and easy changing of needles, no breaking of needle nibs.
- Features a Dose Selector at the top of the applicator which allows quick and easy changes to the dosage by rotating the numbered dosage rate at the top of the applicator.
- Bainbridge Vet – A10127.
- Service Kit (A10128-S) & Spare Barrels available (A10127-B).
Selector Doses: 1ML – 12ML
- 1ml to 12ml in 0.5mL Increments.