Optimiser 5ML Plastic V-Grip Injector / Vaccinator A10125
The Optimiser 5mL V-Grip Injector / Vaccinator is suitable for all vaccines including harsh injectables, such as Multimin, Vitamin B12, ADE and long acting Mectins
Why choose the Optimiser 5mL V-Grip Injector / Vaccinator?
- Designed for Pigs, Cattle and Sheep.
- Suitable for all vaccines including harsh injectables, such as Multimin, Vitamin B12, ADE and long acting Mectins.
- The Slim barrel gives a better feel at low dose rates.
- Modern inlet /outlet valve design for easier expelling of product.
- Reverse Dial-a-Dose, a simple, accurate method for dose selection without any product wastage.
- Metal nib for durability. Increased safety for attachment and injuries, promotes changing of needles more regularly, no breaking of needle nibs.
- Easily dismantled for cleaning and re-lubrication.
- Lightweight Plastic Construction.
- Spare O-Ring & 2 x 16g x 1/2″ Luer Needles provided.
- Bainbridge Vet: A10125.
- Spare Parts Available – Service Kit (O-ring only A10125-O) & Barrel (A10125-B)
- Needle Stick Injury Preventor
Variable Selector Doses:
- Adjustable 0.5ml to 5mL in increments of 0.5mL