Optimiser 12.5ML Plastic V-Grip Injector / Vaccinator A10127
The Optimiser 12.5mL V-Grip Injector / Vaccinator is suitable for all vaccines including harsh injectables, such as Multimin, Vitamin B12, ADE and long-acting Mectins
Why choose the Optimiser 12.5mL V-Grip Injector / Vaccinator?
- Designed for use with Cattle, Sheep & Pigs.
- Suitable for all vaccines including harsh injectables, such as Multimin, Vitamin B12, ADE and long acting Mectins.
- Draw off suits both 4.6mm & 6.4mm delivery hoses to suit a wide range of products on the market.
- Modern inlet /outlet valve design for easier expelling of product.
- Reverse Dial-a-Dose, a simple, accurate method for dose selection without any product wastage.
- Stainless steel nib for durability. Increased safety for attachment and injuries, promotes changing of needles more regularly, no breaking of needle nibs.
- Easily dismantled for cleaning and re-lubrication.
- Lightweight Plastic Construction.
- Needle release grip increases safety for attachment and removal of Luer Needles – Less needle stick injuries, promotes changing of needles more regularly, no breaking of needle nibs.
- Features a Dose Selector at the top of the applicator which allows quick and easy changes to the dosage by rotating the numbered dosage rate at the top of the applicator.
- Spare O-Ring & 2 x 16g x 1/2″ Luer Needles provided.
- Bainbridge Vet: A10127
- Spare parts: 12.5 ml Service Kit (A10127-S) & Barrel (A10127-B)
- Needle Stick Injury Preventor
Variable Selector Doses:
- Adjustable from 1ml to 12.5ml in 0.5ml increments.