Slayer Organic Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Nonanoic Acid @ 525g/L
Similar or Comparable to Slasher Organic Weedkiller (DuluxGroup) & Apparent Alternative Herbicide (Titan Ag Pty Ltd)
Slayer Organic Herbicide is for non-selective control of seedlings and young broadleaf and grass weeds, for suppression of established weeds and perennial species and for control of Moss and Algae.
Slayer works effectively by coming into contact with the green parts of the plant. It acts on the foliage, causing it to quickly dehydrate and collapse. Results are soon seen as browning and wilting, usually within hours of application.
Slayer Organic Herbicide will control many weed species and is non-selective, however more advanced or established weeds may only be suppressed and therefore require a repeated application for full control. Suitable for use in orchards, vineyards & fallow soil.
Slayer Organic Herbicide is suitable for treating algae, lichen, liverwort and moss in gardens, paths, rockeries, tiled roofs, walls, driveways to mention a few.
Where can Slayer Organic Herbicide be used;
- Outdoor Areas – Paths, Driveways, Gardens, Around Sheds, Amenity Horticulture Areas, Protected Cropping Situations, Around Nursery Stock. Spot Spraying in Lawns and Turf.
- General Uses – Including around buildings, Commercial and Industrial areas, Domestic and Public Service areas, Rights-of-way, Bushland & Forests.
- Agricultural Areas – Orchards and vineyards Fallow soil
What weeds is Slayer Organic Herbicide effective on;
Seedling and young annual and perennial weeds and grasses including
- Fat Hen
- Potato Weed
- Stinking Roger
- Couch Grass
- Lambs Tongue
- Common Storksbill
More advanced or established weeds may only be suppressed and require repeated application.
What is the general mixing rate for Slayer Organic Herbicide;
70-mL per 1-Litre of water (7-Litres per 100-Litre water)
Why choose Slayer Organic Herbicide;
- Contains the active ingredient Nonanoic Acid.
- Works quickly and efficiently with results seen usually within hours of application.
- Non-selective weed control of seedling and young broadleaf and grass weeds.
- Glyphosate free (the active ingredient used in Roundup).
- No lasting residues.
- Active ingredient made from natural plant oils.
- Versatile weed, moss and algae killer.
What restraints apply to Slayer Organic Herbicide;
- Do not spray if weeds are wet.
- Do not apply if rainfall is expected before spray deposits dry on plant surfaces.
- Do not water treated area for 24 hours to achieve maximum results.
- Do not apply if heavy rains or storms that are likely to cause runoff from the soil are forecast within 3 days of application.
- Do not irrigate to the point of runoff from soil for at least 3 days after application.
- Do not allow spray to contact or drift onto plants you do not want to be killed.
- For professional use only.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 89368)