Capo 200 Herbicide (Glufosinate-Ammonium)
Active Ingredient: Glufosinate-Ammonium @ 200g/L
Similar or Comparable to: Surefire Gamma Herbicide (PCT) & Basta Non-Selective Herbicide (BASF)
Capo 200 Herbicide is for the non-residual control of broadleaf and grass weeds in various situations as indicated in the directions for use table.
- Capo 200 Herbicide, containing 200g/l glufosinate-ammonium, is registered for use in the control of many annual & perennial broadleaf weeds & grasses in orchards, vineyards & olive plantations. Capo 200 Herbicide is absorbed by plant foliage and green stems.
- Capo 200 Herbicide provides broad-spectrum weed control with a high level of crop safety.
- Capo 200 Herbicide is very effective on over 80 species of broadleaf and grass weeds and has a high level of crop safety.
- Capo 200 Herbicide is considered an alternative herbicide to Glyphosate, however does require 100% coverage to be effective.
- Capo 200 Herbicide is a non-volatile herbicide with non-selective activity against many annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses.
- Capo 200 Herbicide is absorbed by plant foliage and green stems. It is not significantly translocated as an active herbicide throughout the plant, and therefore will only kill that part of a green plant that is contacted by spray.
- Capo 200 Herbicide does not provide residual weed control. Visible symptoms of control appear in 3 to 7 days, but complete desiccation may take 20 to 30 days under cool conditions. Best results are achieved when application is made under good growing conditions. Application to weeds under stress (e.g. due to continuous severe frosts, dry or waterlogged conditions) should be avoided.
- If you need to control weeds in grapevines or other valuable horticulture crops, Capo 200 Herbicide is the right choice to clean up around the crop while giving it maximum protection.
- More than most products, Capo 200 Herbicide really rewards careful application with exceptional performance. When it is applied with the right equipment at the right timing.
- Capo 200 Herbicide may be used around trees/vines less than two years old provided they are effectively shielded from spray and spray drift.
- Capo 200 Herbicide is compatible with most residual herbicides. The addition of a wetting agent or other adjuvant is generally not considered necessary, with the exception of the required addition of an adjuvant to assist in control of Pinus spp. (refer to the Directions for Use table). However, benefit has been obtained using a wetting agent or adjuvant on hard-to-wet weeds when using water rates in excess of 500 L/ha. The rate is 25 mL/100 L of a 1000 g/L non-ionic wetting agent, or equivalent.
- Capo 200 Herbicide mixes easily with water.
Pack Sizes: 20L
Registrant: Axichem Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 65911)