|Host & Pest
|Amenity Area, Amenity Horticulture Areas, Apple - Pink Lady, Fallow Land, Nursery Stock - Protective Crop, Orchard - Established, Shed - Around & Vineyard - Established
||Capeweed, Chickweed, Clover, Common Storksbill, Couch Grass, Fat Hen, Peppercress, Potato Weed - Seedling, Ribwort, Ribgrass Or Lamb's Tongue, Stinking Roger
|Buildings - Around & Commercial And Industrial Areas
||Algae, Annual Weed - Seedling, Capeweed, Chickweed, Clover, Common Storksbill, Couch Grass, Fat Hen, Lichen, Liverwort, Moss, Peppercress, Perennial Weed, Potato Weed - Seedling, Ribwort, Ribgrass Or Lamb's Tongue, Stinking Roger, Weed - Suppression
|Domestic And/or Public Area, Public Service Area & Rights Of Way - General
||Annual Weed - Seedling, Capeweed, Chickweed, Clover, Common Storksbill, Couch Grass, Fat Hen, Peppercress, Perennial Weed, Potato Weed - Seedling, Ribwort, Ribgrass Or Lamb's Tongue, Stinking Roger, Weed - Suppression
|Driveway, Garden, Path & Spot Spraying In Lawns & Turf
||Algae, Capeweed, Chickweed, Clover, Common Storksbill, Couch Grass, Fat Hen, Lichen, Liverwort, Moss, Peppercress, Potato Weed - Seedling, Ribwort, Ribgrass Or Lamb's Tongue, Stinking Roger
|Roof Tile, Shingle Or Slate & Walls And Rockeries
||Algae, Lichen, Liverwort, Moss
- Do not spray if weeds are wet.
- Do not apply if rainfall is expected before spray deposits dry on plant surfaces.
- Do not water treated area for 24 hours to achieve maximum results.
- Do not apply if heavy rains or storms that are likely to cause runoff from soil are forecast within 3 days of application.
- Do not irrigate to the point of runoff from soil for at least 3 days after application.
- Do not allow spray to contact or drift onto plants you do not want killed.
- For professional use only.
- To be effective, Surefire Slayer Organic Herbicide must come into contact with the green parts of the plant.
- It acts on the foliage, causing it to quickly dehydrate and collapse.
- Results are seen as browning and wilting usually within hours of application.
- Surefire Slayer Organic Herbicide will control many weed species and is non selective.
- Half fill spray tank and commence agitation.
- Slowly add required amount of Surefire Slayer Organic Herbicide.
- Top up with required quantity of water.
- Agitate well before commencing spray procedure.
- Do not mix more than is needed.
- Ensure that all weed foliage is totally covered with spray as surefire slayer organic herbicide is a contact spray only.
- Partial coverage will give only partial control.
- Apply by ground equipment only using for example boom or spot sprayers.
- Apply using a coarse droplet spray.
- Optimum application volumes are related to weed maturity and density.
- Contact with the weeds is essential for control, as such apply in sufficient water to ensure complete and thorough coverage of foliage.
- Do not spray porous surfaces without prior testing.
- May cause discolouration on porous hard surfaces.
- Wear eye protection when mixing or using.
- Do not enter treated areas until the product has dried.
- If prior entry is necessary, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist (or equivalent clothing) and elbow-length chemical resistant gloves.
Protection Of Crops, Native And Other Non-Target Plants:
- Do not apply under weather conditions, or from spraying equipment, that may cause spray to drift onto nearby susceptible plants/crops, cropping lands or pastures.
Protection Of Wildlife, Fish, Crustaceans And Environment:
- Do not contaminate wetlands or watercourses with this product or used containers.
- Not compatible with integrated pest management (ipm) programs utilising beneficial arthropods.
- Minimise spray drift to reduce harmful effects on beneficial arthropods in non-crop areas.
- Store in the closed, original container in a cool, well-ventilated area.
- Do not store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
- Will irritate the eyes and skin.
- Repeated exposure may cause allergic disorders.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
- When opening the container and preparing spray wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist (or equivalent clothing), elbow-length
chemical resistant gloves and goggles.
- When using the prepared spray wear gauntlet-length chemical resistant gloves, face shield or goggles.
- Wash hands after use.
- After each day’s use wash gloves, face shield or goggles, and contaminated clothing.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting.
- If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
- For further information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Withholding Period Details (WHP):
- Not Required When Used As Directed