Specialist Red Spray Marker Dye
Active Ingredient: Rhodamine B @ 150g/L
Similar Or Comparable To Redye Liquid Marking Dye (Crop Care), Rhodamark Spray Marker Dye (Alphakem) & Rhodamine Marker 150 (Apparent)
Specialist Red Spray Marker Dye is a red liquid marking dye to assist in the clearer identification of sprayed areas. A simple and cost-effective system to reduce costly problems in over application in all spraying situations. When used as a colouring agent with white foam markers, the foam will become pink in colour to allow clearer identification.
Spray Marking: Suitable for use with pesticide spray solutions to enable clear identification of sprayed areas.
Foam Markers: Suitable for use with white foam marking solutions where a contrasting colour is required.
Granular Formulations: Suitable for use with liquid, powder and granular pesticide formulation.
Why choose Specialist Red Spray Marker Dye;
- Contains the active ingredient Rhodamine B.
- Herbicide marking additive & foam marker that clearly identifies sprayed areas.
- Intense, longer-lasting colouring from Rhodamine active ingredient.
- Suitable for use with liquid, powder and granular pesticide formulation.
- Minimise the risk of missing areas, sections of paddocks or road strips which results in reduced weed control & reduced crop yield.
- Minimise the risk of over-spraying which can result in increased toxicity to non-target vegetation and increased cost of treatment.
- Act as a warning signal to alerts citizens in public places that pesticide has been applied.
- Improve the precision of applications, reducing the need for follow-up treatments and hence potentially reducing overall pesticide use and associated costs.
- Identify spray patterns, giving early indications of drift to non-target areas.
- Rapidly identify any faults in nozzles, sprayers and protective clothing, so reducing the likelihood of operator contamination.
Dye markers can help to reduce operator contamination, lessen the risk of crop damage through overdosing and drift, and help limit impact on non-target vegetation. Dye markers can therefore help reduce overall herbicide inputs through better targeting.
Specialist Red Spray Marker Dye Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Registrant: Specialist Sales Pty Ltd. (APVMA#: 80263)