Grazon Extra Herbicide
Grazon Extra Herbicide is the premium control option for foliar applications on hard-to-kill noxious and woody weeds. It contains three active ingredients, offering control of the broadest list of weeds in a single product on the market. Grazon Extra offers outstanding knockdown and residual weed control.
- Grazon Extra is registered to control a range of environmental, noxious woody and herbaceous weeds.
- Grazon Extra moves quickly to the tips of growing shoots and roots where the active ingredients disrupt plant growth. Exceptional results include rapid “brown-out”.
- Grazon Extra is the premium option for foliar spraying of tough-to-kill woody weeds and many noxious herbaceous weeds.
- The ingredients in Grazon Extra Herbicide remain active in the soil and prevent seeds of the target woody plants and secondary weeds from germinating for many months after application (in some cases up to two years).
- Grazon Extra controls the target weeds without harming pasture grasses.
- Grazon Extra Herbicide offers control of the broadest list of weeds in a single product on the market.
Major Weeds Controlled:
|Angophora spp.||Lantana (Lantana camara) (Lantana montevidensis)|
|Australian blackthorn||Lion’s tail (Leonatis nepetifolia)|
|Blackberry||Mesquite (Prosopis spp.)|
|Blue heliotrope||Prosopis velutina|
|Brooms (Cape, English, flax leaf, montpellier)||Milfoil (Yarrow)|
|Casuarina spp.||Paddy’s lucerne|
|Cockspur thorn||Paterson’s curse|
|Common sensitive plant||Prickly pear (common) Smooth tree pear|
|Crofton weed||Rubber vine|
|Eastern cotton bush (Maireana microphylla)||Siam weed|
|Galenia||St John’s wort|
|Giant bramble||Sweet briar|
|Groundsel bush (Baccharis halimifolia)||Wattle (Acacia spp.) (except corkwood wattle)|
|Green cestrum||Wild Rosemary (Cassinia laevis)|
|Hawthorn||Wild tobacco tree|
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Registrant: Dow Agrosciences Australia Limited. (APVMA #:60830)