Biosafe Biodegradable Herbicide Carrier is a readily biodegraded solvent that replaces diesel fuel when used in mixtures with herbicides in basal bark or cut stump applications in various situations.
Biosafe is a biodegradable, non-toxic carrier for herbicides in the treatment of woody and noxious weeds.
Biosafe is an effective substitute for diesel when used as a carrier for basal bark and cut stump applications and is a naturally derived solvent that helps herbicides to penetrate woody weeds.
Biosafe Biodegradable Herbicide Carrier is a certified allowed input by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic Standard). ACO Cert No #: 11155
Biosafe poses a low hazard for the user and environment when used as directed.
What environmentally sensitive areas can Biosafe be used in;
- National or State parks
- Softwood and hardwood plantations
- Near waterways
- Fire trails
- Fence lines
- Rights of way
- Recreational areas
When used as a carrier for forestry herbicides in cut stump applications, it will provide solvency without the disagreeable odour, handling issues and environmental hazards inherently associated with diesel.
Biosafe has been tested for compatibility and cross-labelled with the following Herbicide products:
- Access (Triclopyr & Picloram) – Basal Bark, Cut Stump and ThinLine
- Starane (Fluroxypyr) – Basal Bark or Cut Stump.
- Garlon (Triclopyr) – Basal Bark or Cut Stump.
Why choose Biosafe Biodegradable Herbicide Carrier;
- Suitable for use with Access Herbicide, Starane Herbicide (Fluroxypyr) & Garlon Herbicide (Triclopyr).
- Is a certified allowed input by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic Standard) (#11155)
- Specially formulated for use in environmentally sensitive areas—readily biodegradable.
- Contains no mineral oil or petroleum-derived hydrocarbon solvents.
- Low toxicity ensures lower risk to personnel, native animals and the surrounding ecosystem.
- Excellent solvency properties make it a suitable replacement for diesel.
Does Biosafe have any Health, Safety or Environmental concerns;
- Biosafe is non-toxic, biodegradable and is not classified as a dangerous good.
- According to experience, when used as directed, this product is considered a low risk to health and the environment.
Biosafe Biodegradable Herbicide Carrier Pack Sizes: 20L
Manufacturer: Victorian Chemicals Co Pty Ltd (VicChem)