Z2 No Tear Tagger (ZTags)
The Z2 No Tear Tagger is a strong, durable and reliable tagger for the application of ZTags electronic cattle tags (NLIS) & two-piece tags.
The Z2 Tagger has a ‘flip-out pin’ head, that enables the pin to swivel out if an animal pulls its head away during the application.
The design minimises the chance of tearing the ear or having the applicator pulled from your hands.
No inserts or extra tools are required when switching between NLIS & two-piece tags.
Why choose the Z2 No Tear Tagger:
- The unique double action snap-back arm and flick out of the Z2 no tear tagger:
- Enhances health and safety for the animal and the farmer.
- Eliminates the compression of ears on application.
- It Eliminates ripped ears.
- Ergonomic handles allow you to tag the animal’s ear either from the front or the back.
- Highly recommended for tagging cattle, sheep, deer and older animals.
- Strong, durable and reliable.
- A spare pin is included with each tagger in the lower handle for easy access.
- Designed to apply NLIS approved tags for cattle and Z2 no tear tag (two-piece tags).
- Applies ZTags NLIS tags and Two-Piece tags with no inserts or extra tools required.
- Refer to Z2 Tagger application instructions prior to use.
- Z2 Tagger replacement pin available
Compatible tags for use with the Allflex Identiplier Tag Applicator:
- ZTag Z2 no tear Visual Tags – Extra Large, Large, Medium & Buttons (Female).
- ZTag Z2 no tear Visual Tags – Extra Large, Large, Medium & Buttons (Male)
- NLIS – Cattle
Can I use the Z2 No Tear Tagger to apply other tags?
- It is recommended not to use other branded tags with the Z2 tagger as this could cause jamming during the application. The Z2 tagger is designed to apply the Ztags range only.
- Depress the metal clamp holder and place the female tag under the clamp.
- Push the male tag fully onto the tagger pin.
- Position the tag between the two main cartilages, approximately halfway between the animal’s head and the tip of the ear.
- Always apply the male tag in the back (outside) Of the ear. Squeeze handles firmly and hold closed. When the tags have locked together, the tagger arm flicks back and releases the tag preventing ripped ears.
- To remove the tagger, pull straight down from the animal’s ear in one smooth motion – no need to open the handles.
- For application instructions, including tag positioning, please download the Instructions for use.
ZTags Australia is dedicated to the development and production of NLIS tags for cattle, sheep and management tags for all livestock types.