The ZTags Two-Piece Tag – Large Female is a Z2 no tear, two-piece visual tag (82mm H x 62mm W) most commonly used in the identification of cattle, deer and sheep.
Why choose the ZTags Two-Piece Tag;
- Lightweight tags designed to freely rotate.
- Superior retention.
- The flexible material of the male tag aids retention.
- Very easy and safe to apply.
- Extensive colour options are available.
- Available in extra-large, large and medium. Male tags are also available in buttons.
- Extra-large, large and medium tag sizes (male and female) can be custom printed in LaserBlack or PureBlac.
- Male buttons tags are only available to be printed in Laser.
- Suitable for Cattle, Deer and Sheep.
- Applied with Z2 no tear tagger
Tags are available in 100 x Tag packs or individual lots.
Custom Tag Printing Available: 1 – 3 Lines & Non-Standard (charges apply). Contact Us For Pricing.
Tag Dimensions for ZTags Two-Piece Tag:
- Z2 No Tear Tags – Medium 62.3mm x 55.7mm
- Z2 No Tear Tags – Large 79.3mm x 62mm
- Z2 No Tear Tags – Extra Large 112.5mm x 76mm
Colour range for ZTags Two-Piece Tag
- Dark Blue
Australian Year Colours:
|2023||Light Blue||2027||Light Green|
Custom ZTags Two-Piece Tag Printing Available: 1 – 3 Lines & Non-Standard (charges apply). Contact Us For Pricing.
- Permanent marking identification, no fading of the information printed on the tag guaranteed.
- UV protection.
- Resistant to all weather conditions.
- Both printing options can be used to print numbers, letters, logos, barcodes and QR codes.
- Suitable to print front and back of one piece and two-piece tags.
- Available in selected sizes and tag types.
ZTags Australia is dedicated to the development and production of NLIS tags for cattle, sheep and management tags for all livestock types.