The ZTags Male Button is a two-piece visual tag that can be used as a backing to any of the ZTags Female Tag range.
The ZTags Male Button is designed for retention, durability and easy application.
The ZTags Male Button can be blank or laser printed and paired with any of the ZTags Female Tags.
Available in 50 x Button packs or individual lots.
Custom Tag Printing Available: (charges apply). Contact Us For Pricing.
Why choose The ZTags Male Button;
- Self-piercing tip.
- Easy to apply.
- Available either blank or printed to suit your identification purpose.
- Designed for durability with high retention.
- Available in a large colour range.
Dimensions: Diameter of 29mm.
|2023||Light Blue||2027||Light Green|
Compatible Female Tags:
- The ZTags Male Button is applied using the Z2 No Tear Tagger.
- The blind metal male tip locks securely into the female tag component.
- For application instructions including tag positions, please refer to the directions for use.
- Correct tag placement ensures maximum retention and visibility.
- The tag should be applied between the two main ear cartilages and approximately halfway between the head and the outside tip of the ear.
- Tags should always be applied with the male tag being inserted from the back of the ear as this increases retention.
Custom ZTags Button Printing Available: (charges apply). Contact Us For Pricing.
- Permanent marking identification, no fading of the information printed on the tag guaranteed.
- UV protection.
- Resistant to all weather conditions.
- Both printing options can be used to print numbers, letters, logos, barcodes and QR codes.
- Suitable to print front and back of one piece and two-piece tags.
- Available in selected sizes and tag types.
ZTags Australia is dedicated to the development and production of NLIS tags for cattle, sheep and management tags for all livestock types.