Allflex Livestock Pocket Reader (LPR)
The Allflex Livestock Pocket Reader (LPR) is a portable, lightweight and Durable EID Reader.
The Allflex Livestock Pocket Reader is used for reading NLIS or Electronic Ear Tags.
The LPR Reader is independent of cables when scanning allowing flexibility of use in any situation.
There is not a display screen, so the only way to see the scanned EID number is to use Apple IOS compatible Allflex Tags App, or download the scanned EIDs to a PC/Windows computer via the Allflex software that’s included with the reader. The LPR works with Bluetooth compatible scale indicators.
Why choose the Allflex Livestock Pocket Reader (SPR)?
- Internal memory to store up tp 3,000 EID tag numbers
- Portable & Cable-Free
- Lightweight (300gm)
- Internal Bluetooth (Transmit real-time to a Bluetooth compatible scale indicator)
- Bluetooth connection to Android devices.
- Battery life: 2.5 to 3 hours for continuous scanning; 4 to 4.5 hours for single read mode.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery (7.2VDC-700mAh)
- Easy to charge via USB cable – Approximately 3.5hrs fast charge (External power supply) & Approximately 9 hrs in slow charge (Computer)
- Reads all ISO11784 & ISO11785, both HDX and FDX-B tags.
- The read range of up to 20cm
- Tag Manager App compatible with iPhone & iPad.
- Special feature temperature scanning with Biothermo implants (shows between 33°C and 43°C
- Includes 1-year warranty
- Includes a protective cover.
Allflex LPR kit includes
- 1 x Livestock Pocket Reader
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x USB Lead
- User Manual
The National Livestock Identification System (NLIS) is Australia’s system for the identification and traceability of cattle, sheep and goats. NLIS reflects Australia’s commitment to biosecurity and food safety and provides a competitive advantage in a global market.
The NLIS combines three elements to enable the lifetime traceability of animals:
- All livestock are identified by a visual or electronic ear tag/device.
- All physical locations are identified by means of a Property Identification Code (PIC)
- All livestock location data and movements are recorded in a central database