Surefire Kult Plant Growth Regulator
Active Ingredient: Paclobutrazol @ 250g/L
Similar or Comparable to Cutback Growth Regulator (Adama) & Payback Growth Regulator (Nufarm), Syntar Growth Regulator (Syngenta) & Trimmit Growth Regulator (Syngenta)
Surefire Kult Plant Growth Regulator reduces vegetative growth in mango, stone fruit, and apple trees, suppresses winter grass (poa annua) in certain turf varieties and controls growth in various hedging plants.
Why Choose Surefire Kult Plant Growth Regulator?
- Contains the active ingredient Paclobutrazol.
- Contains tree size.
- Reduces pruning costs.
- Boosts carbohydrate formation.
- Increases yields.
- Increases production of Class 1 fruit.
- Reduces incidence of biennial cropping.
- Better looking hedges.
- Improved drought tolerance.
- Improves hedge uniformity.
- Reduction in required labour.
- Less green waste for disposal.
- Less HSE requirements, eg. traffic control, ladders, trimmers.
- Deeper, greener colour.
- Economical application rates.
- 1-Litre of Kult will treat up to 2000 plants when mixed at a low rate.
- Suppression and long term control of Poa Annua (Winter Grass)
- Turfgrass growth regulation
What turfgrass species can Kult Plant Growth Regulator be used on;
- Bentgrass (Agrostis stolonifera)
- Perennial Ryegrass (Lolium perenne)
- Kentucky Bluegrass (Poa pratensis)
- Green Couch* (Cynodon dactylon) – * Excludes hybrid cultivars when used for Winter Grass (Poa annua) impression or control.
What tree crops can Kult Plant Growth Regulator be used on;
- Apples (Red Delicious & Granny Smith)
What hedging plants can Kult Plant Growth Regulator be used on;
- Golden Duranta (Duranta repens)
- Small leaf Photinia (Photinia glabra)
- Syzygium (Syzygium australe, Syzygium smithii)
- Mock Orange (Murraya paniculata)
Paclobutrazol (PBZ) is a plant growth retardant. It is a known antagonist of the plant hormone gibberellin. It acts by inhibiting gibberellin biosynthesis, reducing internodial growth to give stouter stems, increasing root growth, causing early fruitset and increasing seedset in some plants. PBZ has also been shown to reduce frost sensitivity in plants. PBZ is used by arborists to reduce shoot growth and has been shown to have additional positive effects on trees and shrubs. Among those are improved resistance to drought stress, darker green leaves, higher resistance against fungi and bacteria, and enhanced development of roots. Cambial growth, as well as shoot growth, has been shown to be reduced in some tree species.
Pack Sizes: 1L & 5L
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 80149)