Gibb 200SG Plant Growth Regulator
Active Ingredient: Gibberellic Acid @ 200g/Kg
Gibb 200 Plant Growth Regulator contains 200g/Kg Gibberellic acid, a naturally occurring plant hormone responsible for plant vegetative growth.
Gibb 200 is registered for foliar spray application to certain varieties of Grapes, Citrus, Cherries & Prunes to promote desirable harvest effects and for stretching bunches and reducing bunch density in wine grapes.
500gm Gibb 200SG is equivalent to 1L Gibberellic Acid 100g/L
Why Choose GIBB 200SG?
- Contains the active ingredient Gibberellic Acid.
- Plant growth regulator for desirable plant vegetative growth.
- Naturally occurring plant hormone.
- Foliar spray application.
- Suitable for Grapes, Citrus, Cherries & Prunes
Crop & Beneficial Effects:
- Grape – Currant (dried fruit) – fruit thinning, reduce vegetative growth
- Grape – Early Madeleine – increase fruit size or hasten maturity
- Grape – Flame Seedless – Fruit thinning, increase fruit size or hasten maturity
- Grape – Perlette – Fruit thinning, increase fruit size or hasten maturity
- Grape – Sultana – Bunch elongation (stretch), fruit thinning, improve berry set
- Grape – Sultana (dried Fruit) – Fruit thinning
- Grape – Wine Grapes – To obtain lower density bunches
- Grapefruit – Advance or delay maturity (inc. Rind)
- Grass Pasture – Stimulate Production
- Lemon – Advance Or Delay Maturity (inc. Rind)
- Mandarin – Improve Fruit Quality
- Navel Orange – Improve Fruit Quality, Reduction In Severity Of Creasing
- Prune – Advance or delay maturity (inc. Rind)
- Valencia Orange – Reduction in severity of creasing
- Cherries – Produce larger, brighter coloured and firmer fruit
Pack Size: 500-gm
Registrant: Eurochem Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 60854)