Haloxyfop 900 EC Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Haloxyfop-p (present as the Haloxyfop-P-Methyl) @ 900g/L
40% higher load than Verdict 520 Herbicide (Dow)
Haloxyfop 900 EC Herbicide is for the post-emergent control of a wide range of annual and perennial grass weeds in grain legume and oilseed crops, lucerne, medic and clover pasture and seed crops, forestry, bananas, citrus, grapes, pineapples, pome and stone fruit, pyrethrum, tropical fruit and nut crops.
When used as directed, Haloxyfop 900 provides selective control of grass weeds in an extensive range of broad-acre broadleaved crops.
Why choose Haloxyfop 900 EC Herbicide
- Contains the active ingredient Haloxyfop-p
- Translocating active: The metabolite of Haloxyfop is trapped in the phloem cells of target plants, which accommodates translocation to the meristematic regions (growing points) of the plant. This provides the optimum opportunity for a complete kill of susceptible targets.
- Highly effective: Effective on a broad range of annual and perennial grasses, including both temperate and tropical species.
- Broad label usages: Extensive uses on all major broad-acre broadleaf crops and pastures, in both summer and winter planting scenarios.
- High load: 900g/L active loading compared to the industry standard of 520g/L provides a major reduction in hydrocarbon solvent loading
Pack Sizes: 10L
Registrant: Imtrade Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 69365)