Triceratops Imazamox 700 WG Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Imazamox @ 700g/kg
Similar or Comparable to: Raptor WG Herbicide (Adama) & Claw Herbicide (Nufarm)
Triceratops Imazamox 700 WG Herbicide is for the post-emergence control of certain annual grass and broadleaf weeds in field peas, legume-based pastures, lucerne, peanuts and soybeans. Triceratops Imazamox 700 WG Herbicide is for early post-emergence weed control in field peas, lucerne, legume-based pastures, soybeans and peanuts. Weeds will either die or remain stunted and not compete with the crop.
What weeds does Triceratops 700 WG Herbicide control or suppress;
|Amaranth (Amaranthus spp.)||Chickweed (Stellaria media)||Shepherds purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris)||Volunteer wheat (Triticum aestivum)|
|Anoda weed (Anoda cristata)||Crabgrass (Digitaria ciliaris)||Silver grass (Vulpia spp.)||Wild gooseberry (Physalis minima)|
|Awnless barnyard grass (Echinochloa colona)||Deadnettle (Lamium amplexicaule)||Storksbill (Erodium spp.)||Wild oats (Avena spp.)|
|Barley grass (Hordeum leporinum)||Doublegee (Emex australis)||Threehorn bedstraw Galium tricornutum)||Wild radish (Raphanus raphanistrum)|
|Barnyard grass (Echinochloa crus-galli)||Fathen (Chenopodium album)||Turnip weed (Rapistrum rugosum)||Wild turnip (Brassica tournefortii)|
|Bell vine (Ipomoea plebeia)||Fierce thornapple (Datura ferox)||Volunteer barley (Hordeum vulgare)||Wireweed (Polygonum aviculare)|
|Blackberry nightshade (Solanum nigrum)||Indian hedge mustard (Sisymbrium orientale)||Volunteer lupins (Lupinus spp.)|
|Brome grass (Bromus spp.)||Liverseed grass (Urochloa panicoides)||Volunteer oats (Avena sativa)|
|Caltrop (Tribulus terrestris)||Noogoora burr (Xanthium pungens)||Volunteer triticale (Triticosecale spp.)|
Triceratops 700 WG Herbicide contains Imazamox, which works by inhibiting an enzyme called acetohydroxyacid synthase (AHAS), which is essential for plant growth. When AHAS is inhibited, the weed cells cannot produce proteins and eventually die.
Why choose Triceratops 700 WG Herbicide;
- Effective against a wide range of weeds: Imazamox is effective against a wide range of annual grass and broadleaf weeds.
- Selective: Imazamox is selective, meaning it will only kill the weeds, not the crop. It is safe for various crops, including field peas, legume-based pastures, lucerne, peanuts, and soybeans.
- Long-lasting: Imazamox provides long-lasting control of weeds, often in one pass. This can save time and money, as you will not need to reapply the herbicide as often.
- Easy to use: Imazamox is easy to use and is applied as a foliar spray herbicide. It is important to follow the instructions on the label carefully when using imazamox.
- Not easily washed off by rain.
- Not easily volatilised.
Pack Size: 1kg
Registrant: Titan/Apparent Ag Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 85750)