Hasten Spray Adjuvant
Active Ingredient: Ethyl And Methyl Esters Of Fatty Acids @ 704g/L
Similar or comparable to Effectivoil Spray Adjuvant (Alphakem)
Hasten Spray Adjuvant is an esterified oil-based product with non-ionic surfactants to assist the effectiveness of Herbicides and other Agricultural Chemicals. The formulation is a blend of esterified vegetable oil and non-ionic surfactants that is suitable for use as a Spray Adjuvant with a range of agricultural chemicals including Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, Defoliants and Desiccants where oil-based adjuvants are specified on the label
Hasten Spray Adjuvant is a registered organic allowed input (ACO Certification Ltd). ACO #11155
How does Hasten Spray Adjuvant improve spray results;
- Increases penetration through waxy cuticles.
- Increases wetting and spreading of spray droplets.
- Reduces spray droplet evaporation rates.
Why choose Hasten Spray Adjuvant;
- Proven cost-effective performance for over 10 years with a wide range of agricultural products.
- Excellent plant and insect penetrating and wetting properties.
- An internationally recognised trade name and reputation for reliability.
- Approval by Environmental Protection Agencies in many countries including the USA.
- Renewable material – Vegetable oil – as its base raw material.
- A high-quality formulation providing easy dispersion and stable emulsion characteristics, and International Patents granted and pending.
Hasten Spray Adjuvant is a unique spray adjuvant that has been designed to improve the efficacy of a wide range of agricultural products including Herbicides (selective and non–selective), Insecticides, Fungicides and Defoliants. The use of adjuvants with agricultural products, has been the subject of extensive research, and they are well accepted by the agricultural industry based on the benefits they provide.
Some of the benefits that Hasten Spray Adjuvant provides include increased crop yields, lower input costs and reduced impact on the environment. It achieves these benefits for the agricultural industry through its unique, patented formulation.
Is Hasten different from other spray adjuvants;
Hasten is different to competitor comparable products because the active ingredient is a different class of oil known as esterified vegetable oil. In combination with a proprietary blend of non-ionic surfactants, Hasten is also unique because the esterified oil is based on an ethyl ester in contrast with other commercial products that contain predominantly methyl esters.
When Hasten Spray Adjuvant is mixed with agricultural products and applied in the field, the non-ionic surfactants help to retain and improve the contact of the spray droplet on the plant or insect surface. The esterified oil is an excellent penetrating agent through waxy surfaces such as those of plants and insects thereby assisting the performance of the agricultural product. It is this dual-action that makes Hasten a very effective adjuvant.
Pack Sizes: 5L, 20L 110L, 200L & 1000L
Registrant: Victorian Chemical Company Proprietary Limited (APVMA #: 47999)