2,4-D Ester 680 Herbicide Active Ingredient: 2,4-D Ethyl Hexyl Ester @ 680g/L
Similar or Comparable to: Estercide Xtra 680 Herbicide (Nufarm) & Esteron LV Herbicide (Dow)
2,4-D Ester 680 Herbicide is a specially formulated low volatile herbicide for selective control of various weeds in crops, pastures and non-agricultural areas. 2,4-D Ester 680 Herbicide provides control against a wide range of broadleaf weeds. 2,4-D Ester 680 Herbicide is registered for use in wheat, barley, triticale, cereal rye, pastures, sugarcane & fallow to control a wide range of weeds, including;
- Apple of sodom
- Bathurst burr
- California burr
- Cape tulip
- Mexican poppy
- Paterson’s curse
- Various thistles
- Volunteer legumes
- Wire weed
Who choose 2,4-D Ester 680 Herbicide
- Contains the active ingredient 2,4-D-2-Ethylhexyl Ester.
- 2,4-D Ester 680 Herbicide is considered low volatile compared to other phenoxies.
- Wide compatibility with a range of other broadleaf and knock-down herbicides like glyphosate.
- 2,4-D Ester 680 Herbicide is fast acting.
- Offers a wide application window.
- Provides excellent crop safety.
Pack Sizes: 20L, 110L & 1000L
Registrant: Titan Ag Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 65153