Jolt Selective Herbicide
Active Ingredients: Diflufenican @ 15g/L, MCPA @ 300g/L & Clopyralid @ 20g/L
Jolt Selective Herbicide provides outstanding control of the major broadleaf weeds in turf, containing a unique three-way mixture in a low odour formulation.
What weeds is Jolt Selective Herbicide used in turf to control;
- Annual broadleaf weeds (see label)
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula)
- Cats Ear or Flatweed (Hypochoeris radicata)
- White Clover (Trifolium repens)
- Creeping oxalis (Oxalis corniculata)
- Cudweed (Gnaphalium spp.)
- Bindii (Jo-Jo, Onehunga) (Soliva sessilis)
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata)
Why Choose Jolt Selective Herbicide?
- Contains the active ingredients Diflufenican, MCPA & Clopyralid
- Non Ester Formulation
- Low Odour
- Schedule 5 Classification
- Effective Broadleaf Weed Control
- Quality Formulation
- Dual Modes of Action
What is the Turfgrass Tolerance with Jolt Selective Herbicide?
|Warm Season Grasses||Clopyralid||MCPA||Diflufenican|
|Qld Blue Couch||T||T||M|
|Cool Season Grasses||Clopyralid||MCPA||Diflufenican|
Tips in maximising performance when treating Broadleaf Weeds with Jolt Selective Herbicide;
- Apply to actively growing weeds.
- Transient discolouration may occur on Kikuyu, Carpetgrass & Qld Blue Couch.
- Varietal differences in certain buffalo grasses (eg. ST85) may produce more pronounced effects and it is recommended that small areas be tested for turf safety before large scale application occurs.
- Use a surfactant for difficult to wet weeds.
- Do not use on bentgrass or winter grass golf and bowling greens.
- Do not use clippings as mulch around other plants or for composting.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 4 hours.
- Do not apply if weeds or turf are under stress or when frosts are imminent.
- Shake container well before use.
Jolt Selective Herbicide Pack Sizes: 10-Litre
Registrant: Amgrow Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 66082)