Tordon RegrowthMaster Herbicide
Tordon RegrowthMaster Herbicide is used for the control of unwanted timber regrowth by stem injection or cut stump/brushcutter application and also control of blackberry, gorse and harrissia cactus by foliar spray treatment.
Tordon RegrowthMaster is an updated management tool to assist graziers in thinning regrowth to improve the productivity of grazing enterprises and assist with native forest management.
Tordon RegrowthMaster delivers much better control of wattle regrowth than the old Tordon Double Strength Herbicide with significantly less root suckering in species where that is common.
Registered For Use In:
- Agricultural non-crop areas
- Commercial and industrial areas
Registered To Control:
- Acacia or Wattle Seedling
- Camphor Laurel
- Casuarina or Sheoak
- Eucalyptus Species – See Label
- Furz or Gorse
- Harrisia Cactus
- Lophostemon Spp.
Why choose Tordon RegrowthMaster Herbicide;
- Specialty herbicide for use as a stem injection and cut stump treatment to control a range of woody weeds.
- Formulated to be mixed with water.
- Through the specialised application techniques, provides targeted weed control with minimal off-target risk.
- Use provides excellent control of single- and multi-stemmed saplings where foliar spraying would be difficult or pose a risk to the environment.
- Via cut stump treatment, prevents regrowth of trees following mechanical control.
- May also be used as a high volume foliar spray for some species where the use of ester formulations is restricted.
Tordon RegrowthMaster contains three active ingredients (Aminopyralid, Picloram & Triclopyr) which belong to the pyridine group (Group I herbicides). The product has the disrupters of plant cell growth mode of action (auxin inhibitors).
Defoliation of regrowth may take several weeks depending on growth conditions at time of application and final results can take 18 months. Similarly, the speed and level of grass response depends on the seed bank and rainfall following treatment.
Pack Sizes: 5L & 10L
Registrant: Dow Agrosciences Australia Limited (APVMA #: 67378)