|Host & Pest
|Agricultural Non-crop Areas, Rights Of Way, Commercial/industrial Land, Forest & Pasture
||Acacia Genus, Angophora, Blackberry, Camphor Laurel, Casuarina Or Sheoak, Corymbia, Eucalyptus - See Label For Exceptions, Furze Or Gorse, Harrisia Cactus, Lophostemon Spp., Melaleuca
Rate: Mix one part Shredder with four parts water.
Stem Injection at or near ground level is recommended:
- Where soil types and substrata structure prevent vigorous root growth
- In ‘hard country’ (general poor growing conditions)
- Western Poplar box areas
- Areas where rainfall is less than 500mm per year
- Difficult to control species of wattles & Eucalypts (e.g. Stringy bark and sap bleeding types)
Shredder Herbicide: How many cuts per stem?
||Close Space treatment
Refer to Directions of Use prior to use and for specific use rates.
- Do not treat trees with poor sap flow.
- Do not apply to plants which may be stressed (not actively growing) due to prolonged periods of extreme Cold, moisture stress (water-logged or drought affected) or previous herbicide treatment, as reduced levels of control may result.
- Do not apply close to or on areas containing roots of desirable vegetation, where treated soil may be washed to areas growing, (or to be planted with), desirable plants.
- Do not apply on sites where surface water from heavy rain can be expected to run off to areas containing or to be planted to susceptible crops or plants.
- Do not move soil, which has been sprayed, to areas where desirable plants are to be grown.
- Do not burn treated areas for 9 months after application or mechanically clear treated areas for at least 12 months after application.
- For high volume spraying, do not spray if rain is likely within 1 hour of if foliage is wet from rain or dew.
- Store in the closed, original container in a cool, well-ventilated area.
- Do not store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
- Do not store near feed stuffs, fertilisers or seed, insecticides, fungicides or other pesticides.
- This container can be recycled if it is clean, dry, free of visible residues and has the drumMUSTER logo visible.
Spill and Leak Management:
- Do not touch or walk through spilled material.
- Wear a face-shield or goggles, overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, chemical resistant gloves and footwear.
- Stop leak when safe to do so.
- Dam area and prevent entry into waterways and drains.
- Small spills/leaks: Absorb with material such as sand, soil or sawdust. Collect spilled product and place in sealable container for disposal.
- Spill residues may be cleaned using water and detergent. Contain and absorb wash water for disposal.
- Absorb and collect washing and place in the same sealable container for disposal.
- Dam the area of large spills and report them to the manufacturer
- May irritate the eyes.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Do not inhale spray mist.
- Repeated exposure may cause allergic disorders. When opening the container, preparing the spray and using the product, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, elbow-length PVC gloves, washable hat and face shield.
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.
- After each day’s use, wash gloves and face shield.
- If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131 126.
- For further information refer to Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Withholding Period Details (WHP):
- Not applicable when applied by cut stump or by brush cutter application.
- Not applicable when used as directed