Moxistar Cattle Pour-On
Active Ingredient: Moxidectin @ 5gm/L
Moxistar Cattle Pour-On is a long-acting Pour-On for control of all major parasites found in cattle and red deer, including worms, mites, ticks, and lice. No other Pour-On lasts longer than Moxistar Pour-On against major internal parasites. The long-acting power of Moxistar Cattle Pour-On means healthier cattle that gain weight quicker.
Moxistar Cattle Pour-On contains the powerful active ingredient moxidectin, which is derived from a bacterium that was discovered in Australia. So, not only is it made in Australia, but it’s also made for Australian livestock.
Moxistar Cattle Pour-On is effective in the treatment and control of the following parasites affecting cattle:
Gastrointestinal (adult and larval (L4) nematodes):
- Barber’s Pole Worm – Haemonchus placei
- Small Brown Stomach Worm including inhibited larvae – Ostertagia ostertagi (O.lyrata)
- Stomach Hair Worm – Trichostrongylus axei,
- Black Scour Worm – Trichostrongylus colubriformis, Trichostrongylus longispicularis
- Small Intestinal Worm – Cooperia oncophora (C. surnabada/ C. mcmasteri), Cooperia punctata, Cooperia pectinata
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm – Nematodirus helvetianus
- Hookworm – Bunostomum phlebotomum
- Nodule Worm – Oesophagostomum radiatum
- Whipworm – Trichuris spp.
- Dictyocaulus viviparus
- Rhipicephalus microplus
- Linognathus vituli
- Haematopinus eurysternus
- Solenopotes capillatus
- Bovicola bovis
- Chorioptes bovis
Moxistar Cattle Pour-On is also effective in the treatment and aid in the control of:
- Haematobia irritans exigua
|Parasite||Length of Protection|
|Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi)||42 Days|
|Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus)||42 Days|
|Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)||42 Days|
|Barber’s Pole Worm ( Haemonchus placei)||28 Days|
|Stomach hair worm (Trichostrongylus axei)||28 Days|
|Thin necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus helvetianus)||21 Days|
Cattle Tick (Rhipicephalus microplus) Control
The persistent activity of moxistar cattle pour-on prevents the development of viable cattle tick (rhipicephalus microplus) for 21 days after treatment. For strategic programs, treatment at 21 day intervals is recommended. Some engorged females continue to drop for up to three days after the first treatment, and these may lay some viable eggs. This should be taken into account when planning a strategic dipping program
Buffalo fly (haematobia irritans exigua) Control
The persistent activity of moxistar cattle pour-on can be used as an aid in the control of buffalo fly (haematobia irritans exigua) for up to 14 days after treatment.
Pack Sizes: 5L & 15L
Registrant: The Hunter River Company Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 70420)
Did you? Log in to leave a review.