Cydectin Pour-On for Cattle and Red Deer
Active Ingredient: Moxidectin @ 5g/L
Cydectin Pour-on For Cattle offers broad-spectrum control of internal and external parasites.
- Cydectin Pour-on For Cattle is made from Moxidectin, a second-generation macrocyclic lactone endectocide for the treatment and control of moxidectin-sensitive internal and external parasites of cattle and for the treatment and control of lungworm and gastrointestinal roundworms of red deer.
- Cydectin is efficacious against roundworms, lungworm, cattle tick, lice and mites which infect cattle and lungworm and roundworms of red deer.
Broad Spectrum Parasite Control:
Cydectin Pour-On for Cattle treats and controls the following parasites:
Gastrointestinal roundworms (adult and immature L4)
- Haemonchus placei (Barber’s Pole Worm)
- Ostertagia ostertagi (O. lyrata) (Small Brown Stomach Worm)
- Trichostrongylus axei (Stomach Hair Worm)
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis (Black Scour Worm)
- Trichostrongylus longispicularis
- Cooperia oncophora (C.surnabada / C.mcmasteri) (Small Intestinal Worm)
- Cooperia punctata
- Cooperia pectinata
- Nematodirus helvetianus (Thin necked Intestinal Worm)
- Bunostomum phlebotomum (Hookworm)
- Oesophagostomum radiatum (Nodule Worm)
- Trichuris spp. (Whip Worm)
- Lungworm – Dictyocaulus viviparus
- Cattle Tick – Boophilus microplus
Sucking and Biting Lice
- Linognathus vituli (Long-nosed Sucking Louse)
- Haematopinus eurysternus (Short-nosed Sucking Louse)
- Solenopotes capillatus (Little Sucking Louse)
- Bovicola bovis (Biting Louse)
- Mange Mites – Chorioptes bovis
- Treats and aids in the control of Buffalo Fly – Haematobia irritans exigua
Persistent Protection Period:
Cydectin Pour-on For Cattle prevents re-infection with the following parasite species:
(Parasite species & Persistent protection period)
- Ostertagia ostertagi (O. lyrata) – 42 days
- Haemonchus placei – 28 days
- Trichostrongylus axei – 28 days
- Dictyocaulus viviparus – 42 days
- Oesophagostomum radiatum – 42 days
- Bunostomum phlebotomum – 42 days
- Nematodirus helvetianus – 21 days
Cattle Tick Control
- The persistent activity of Cydectin Pour-on For Cattle prevents the development of viable cattle tick for 21 days after treatment.
- Cydectin treats and controls strains resistant to OPs, SPs and amidines (amitraz).
- Cydectin can be used in strategic cattle tick control programs where treatment at 21 day intervals is recommended.
Buffalo Fly Control
- Cydectin Pour-on For Cattle can be used as an aid in the control of buffalo fly for up to 14 days after treatment.
Pack Sizes: 500mL, 2L (2.2L Promo), 5L (5.5L Promo), 15L & (17L Promo).
Registrant: Virbac Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 45970)