CattlePro Pour-On for Beef & Dairy Cattle
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin @ 5 g/L
CattlePro Pour-On For Beef And Dairy Cattle is used for the treatment and control of Ivermectin-sensitive gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworm, eye worm, sucking & biting lice, mange mites, buffalo fly and cattle tick in cattle
CattlePro Pour-On For Beef And Dairy Cattle is for the treatment and control of Ivermectin sensitive:
- Adult and immature (L4): Small Brown Stomach Worm (including inhibited stages) (Ostertagia ostertagi), Barber’s Pole Worm (Haemonchus placei ), Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei), Intestinal Hair Worm (T. colubriformis), Small Intestinal Worm ( Cooperia spp.), Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum); and
- Adult stages of Cooperia oncophora, C. punctata, Oesophagostomum venulosum, Whip Worm (Trichuris spp.), Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus); and
- Immature stages (L4) of Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp.).
Lungworms: (adult and immature) Dictyocaulus viviparus.
Eye Worm: Thelazia spp. (adult stages).
Sucking and Biting Lice: Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, Bovicola bovis, Solenopotes capillatus.
Mites: Chorioptes bovis,Sarcoptes scabiei var bovis.
Buffalo Flies: Haematobia irritans exigua
Cattle Ticks: (Rhipicephalus [Boophilus] microplus) including organophosphate, synthetic pyrethroid- and amidine-resistant strains. Maximum tick efficacy is achieved 4-5 days after treatment. Engorged female ticks that drop from cattle in the initial days after treatment may lay viable eggs. This should be taken into account when planning a strategic tick control programme. Cattlepro Pour-on For Beef And Dairy Cattle should be alternated with conventional dips or pour-ons when the programme requires repeated treatments.
Cattlepro Pour-on For Beef And Dairy Cattle applied at the recommended dose of 1mL per 10kg of liveweight controls infections of ;
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei) and Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp.) for up to 14 days after treatment
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia spp.) and Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum) for up to 21 days after treatment
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus) for up to 28 days after treatment
- Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua) for up to 21 days after treatment.
Pack Sizes: 5L, 20L & 25L
Registrant: Specialist Sales Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 80714 )