NJ Phillips 5ml Metal Bottle Mount Injector (PAS265)
The NJ Phillips 5ml Metal Bottle Mount Injector (PAS265) is a precision instrument, with a high-quality finish, designed for mass treatment of livestock with a variety of vaccines and injectable solutions. Given normal care, it will last indefinitely. The vaccination is fitted with a quick-release bottle fitting for securing the vaccine pack and collars to suit 20mm, 30mm & 33mm Diameter Bottle Necks.
- Suitable for Cattle, Pigs, Poultry and Sheep.
- Calibrated from 0.5mL to 5mL (Adjustable Dial a Dose) in 0.5mL increments.
- Easy to read barrel with permanent markings.
- Robust & highly accurate design.
- Shroud suits 20mm diameter bottleneck and collars to suit 20mm, 30mm & 33mm diameter bottlenecks.
- Springless valve technology.
- High-performance cylinder with permanent markings.
- Administers a variety of Vaccines and Injectables and able to dispense viscous products.
- Superior comfort push grip and handle makes it easy to use over long periods.
- Easily dismantled for cleaning and re-lubrication.
- Service kits available.
- Major Service Kit WX764-500 (850 0000-231).
- Minor Service Kit WX1059 (850 0001-141).
- Quick Release Bottle Attachment Kit WX1775 (850 0001-270).
- NJ Phillips #: PAS265 (850 0000-015).
- 1 x 5ml Metal Bottle Mount Injector.
- 1 x NJ Phillips 15mL Lubricant.
- 1 x 20mm diameter bottleneck collar.
- 1 x 30mm diameter bottleneck collar.
- 1 x 33mm diameter bottleneck collar.
- 1 x Needle Shroud Spanner.
- 1 x Needle Mount Lock.