Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate @ 8g/L (Equiv to Chlorhexidine @ 4.5g/L)
Hibitane Disinfectant, made from Chlorhexidine Gluconate, is a general disinfectant for knives, instruments, cuts and wounds, hands and arms, shearing shed floors, sheep dips.
Hibitane Chlorhexidine Sanitising Solution is effective against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, as well as yeasts and fungi.
Chlorhexidine (commonly known by the salt forms chlorhexidine gluconate and chlorhexidine digluconate (CHG) or chlorhexidine acetate), is a multi-purpose disinfecting and sanitising solution for general farm use.
Why Choose Hibitane Disinfectant?
- Contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
- Controls a wide range of bacteria even in the presence of foreign matter.
- Chlorhexidine s a chemical that has been proven in the medical and veterinary fields as an antiseptic for the control of bacterial diseases.
- Is Non-irritant and pleasant to use.
- Contains a wetting agent to assist in the cleansing of dirt and debris from flesh injuries, instruments, etc.
- Is widely used in sheep dips to control the build-up of bacteria in the dip wash.
- Suitable for general use all over the farm:
- Knives, instruments, cuts and wounds.
- Hands and arms.
- Shearing Shed floors.
- Lamb marking.
- Effective on bacteria (gram-positive & negative), yeasts and fungi.
General mixing rate for Hibitane:
- Disinfection: Lamb marking, disinfecting knives and instruments, cuts, flesh injuries, hands and arms, 100 mL/L water.
- Sheep Dips: 2 L/1000 L dip wash.
- Shearing Shed Floors: 20 mL/L water
- Will irritate the eyes.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If the product gets in your eyes, wash it out immediately with water.
- When opening the container, preparing the product for use and using the prepared product wear goggles.
- Wash hands, goggles and contaminated clothing after use.
Hibitane Disinfectant Pack Sizes: 5 Litre
Registrant: Intervet Australia Pty Limited (APVMA #: 36230)