Chlorodex Farm Disinfectant
Active constituent: 55g/L Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Similar or Comparable to Coopers Hibitane Disinfectant
Chlorodex Farm Disinfectant is a multi-purpose disinfecting and sanitising solution for general farm use.
Chlorodex Chlorhexidine Sanitising Solution is effective against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, as well as yeasts and fungi.
Chlorhexidine (commonly known by the salt forms chlorhexidine gluconate and chlorhexidine digluconate (CHG) or chlorhexidine acetate), is a multi-purpose disinfecting and sanitising solution for general farm use.
Why choose Chlorodex;
- Contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
- Is a Sanitising Solution.
- Is Non-irritant.
- Controls a wide range of bacteria even in the presence of foreign matter.
- Widely used in sheep dips to control the build-up of bacteria in the dip wash.
- Suitable for general use all over the farm:
- Knives, instruments, cuts and wounds.
- Hands and arms.
- Shearing Shed floors.
- Lamb marking.
- Effective on bacteria (gram-positive & negative), yeasts and fungi.
How to use Chlorodex.
- As a general sanitising solution, add 1 part of Chlorodex to 9 parts clean water.
- If an emollient is required, 1 part of water may be replaced with Glycerine.
- The unused mixture may be re-used providing it is free from dust, dirt and other contamination.
Pack Sizes: 5L & 20L
Registrant: Nutrien Ag Solutions Limited