Hexiguard Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant
Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate @ 8g/L
Hexiguard Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant is a proven disinfectant for the control of bacterial diseases. It is non-irritant, pleasant to use for animals, farms and processing plants. Hexiguard is made from Chlorhexidine, a chemical that has been proven in the medical and veterinary fields as an antiseptic for the control of bacterial diseases. It is non-irritant and pleasant to use. Hexiguard Disinfectant also contains a wetting agent to assist in the cleansing of dirt and debris from wounds, instruments, etc.
Where can Hexiguard Broad-spectrum Disinfectant be used;
General disinfectant for;
- Cuts and wounds
- Hands and arms
- Shearing shed floors
- Sheep dips.
What is the mixing rate of Hexiguard Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant for disinfection:
- Lamb marking: (Disinfecting knives and instruments; cuts, wounds, hands and arms): 100mL per 1L water.
- Sheep Dips: 2L per 1000L dip wash.
- Shearing shed floors: 20mL per 1L water.
Why choose Hexiguard Broad-spectrum Disinfectant
- It contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Safe and non-toxic disinfectant.
- It contains a high proportion of wetting agents that clean dirt and debris from wounds, instruments and equipment.
- Cost-effective, stable formulation.
- Distinctive pleasant odour.
- Non-irritant water-based general disinfectant.
- Controls a wide range of bacteria even in the presence of foreign matter.
- It can be applied use to clean wounds, arms and hands.
- It can be used in sheep dips to control the build-up of bacteria in the dip wash.
The active ingredient in Hexiguard, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, is a disinfectant and antiseptic that is used worldwide for skin disinfection and to sterilize surgical instruments. It may be used both to disinfect the skin of animals and the hands of the operator. It is also used for cleaning wounds.
Pack Sizes: 5-Litre & 20-Litre
Hexiguard Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant Registrant: Zagro Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA#: 89189)