Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant
Active ingredients: Glutaraldehyde @ 150g/L & Benzalkonium Chloride @ 100g/L
Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant is a high-performance disinfectant for livestock buildings and for disinfecting equipment. As a potent disinfectant, Ultraxide provides control over pathogenic bacteria, viruses and fungi. Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant is recommended for strengthening farm hygiene and biosecurity management programs.
On a farm, attention to biosecurity is one of the most important measures to reduce and prevent the introduction of diseases or pests to animals. Biosecurity practices also minimize the spread of diseases or pests within a farm system. Many aspects of biosecurity are common sense, but if these strategies and practices are not enforced consistently, there is a greater risk of introducing animal diseases that could result in devastating economic costs. Biosecurity practices on livestock farms must include sanitation.
Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant is a highly-effective disinfectant formulated to protect against the spread of contagious animal diseases, which can be acquired from contaminated poultry hatcheries, livestock buildings, feed and farm equipment slaughterhouses, processing plants and others.
The combination of Glutaraldehyde & Benzalkonium Chloride is highly effective across a broad range of microorganisms making Ultraxide a highly effective broad-spectrum disinfectant for ideal deep sanitisation of sheds, animal facilities and general farming equipment.
Why choose Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant;
Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant offers an advanced solution to overcome disease outbreaks. Independent tests have proven that the product is an effective deterrent against major diseases impacting humans and animals, thus making it an effective broad-spectrum disinfectant.
Viruses and Bacteria present a major challenge to livestock health and productivity. It is difficult to vaccinate against all known virus and bacterial challenges, not to mention the added problem of identifying the causes of such diseases. Ultraxide offers an advanced solution to overcome these problems. Independent tests prove it is effective on major animal diseases, making it a total spectrum and nonselective disinfectant.
What is the general mixing rate for Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant;
- Dilute 10mL Ultraxide per 1L of water (1:100 dilution rate).
- 5-Litres of Ultraxide makes 500-Litres of ready-to-use high-performance disinfectant.
Where can Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant be used;
- Foot Dips.
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Vehicles/Equipment.
- The exterior of the Vehicle
- Interior of the Vehicle
- Wheel Dips
- Sanitation of all animal sheds, including sheep sheds, horse stables, cat and dog pens, cages, calf sheds, catteries, egg rooms, goat sheds, kennels, pens (sty), sheep sheds & poultry sheds.
- Deep cleansing: Saleyards, abattoirs, floors, walkways, rubbish bins & transport vehicles.
- General Purpose Disinfection.
What choose Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant;
- Contains the active ingredients Glutaraldehyde & Benzalkonium Chloride.
- Two actives for broad activity and residual efficacy (activity up to 1 week).
- Effective against a broad spectrum of pathogens
- Effective in the presence of organic challenge.
- Long residue activity.
- Safe to use with exceptionally low toxicity.
- Non-irritant water-based general disinfectant.
- Controls a wide range of micro-organisms even in the presence of foreign matter.
- Excellent activity against a wide range of micro-organisms.
- Non-corrosive, non-staining, no environmental residue problems.
- Pleasant smell and residual activity up to 1 week.
- Highly concentrated – 5L of Ultraxide makes 500L of ready-to-use product
- It can be used in conjunction with Hexiguard Disinfectant (Chlorhexidine Gluconate) for a complete disinfectant system.
Ultraxide Liquid DisinfectantPack Size: 5-Litre
Registrant: Zagro Singapore Pte Ltd (APVMA #: 63131)