Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant
Active ingredients: Glutaraldehyde @ 150g/L & Benzalkonium Chloride @ 100g/L
Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant is a high-performance disinfectant for livestock buildings and for disinfecting equipment. As a potent disinfectant, Ultraxide provides control over pathogenic bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant is a highly-effective disinfectant formulated as a protection against the spread of contagious animal diseases which can be acquired from contaminated poultry hatcheries, livestock buildings, feed and farm equipment, slaughterhouses, processing plants and others.
The combination of Glutaraldehyde & Benzalkonium Chloride is highly effective across a broad range of microorganisms making Ultraxide a highly effective broad-spectrum disinfectant for ideal deep sanitisation of sheds, animal facilities and general farming equipment.
Why choose Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant;
Viruses and Bacteria present a major challenge to livestock health and productivity. It is difficult to vaccinate against all known virus and bacterial challenges, not to mention the added problem of identifying the causes of such diseases. Ultraxide offers an advanced solution to overcome these problems. Independent tests prove that it is effective on major diseases affecting animals making it a total spectrum and nonselective disinfectant.
What is the general mixing rate for Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant;
- Dilute 10mL Ultraxide per 1L of water.
- 5-Litres of Ultraxide makes 500-Litres of ready to use high-performance disinfectant.
Where can Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant be used;
- Sanitation of all animal sheds including; sheep sheds, horse stables, cat and dog pens, cages, calf sheds, catteries, egg rooms, goat sheds, kennels, pens (sty), sheep sheds & poultry sheds.
- Deep cleansing: Saleyards, abattoirs, floors, walkways, rubbish bins & transport vehicles.
What are the features of Ultraxide Liquid Disinfectant;
- Contains the active ingredients Glutaraldehyde & Benzalkonium Chloride.
- Two actives for broad activity and residual efficacy.
- Non-irritant water-based general disinfectant.
- Controls a wide range of micro-organisms even in the presence of foreign matter.
- Excellent activity against a wide range of micro-organisms.
- Non-corrosive, non-staining, no environmental residue problems.
- Exceptional low toxicity.
- Pleasant smell and residual activity up to 1 week.
- Highly concentrated – 5L of Ultraxide makes 500L of ready to use product
- Can be used in conjunction with Hexiguard Disinfectant (Chlorhexidine Gluconate) for a complete disinfectant system.
Ultraxide Liquid DisinfectantPack Size: 5-Litre
Registrant: Zagro Singapore Pte Ltd (APVMA #: 63131)