Acatak 30mL Applicator – (adjustable Pour-On)
The Acatak 30mL Applicator has been developed to meet the requirements of strength and accuracy in harsh operating environments withstanding the often chemically aggressive nature of the products being administered.
The need for operator comfort is paramount while continuously treating animals. Products such as Acatak Duostar must be evenly applied without undue operator effort that causes fatigue.
The Acatak 30mL Applicator is suitable for a wide range of sheep and cattle pour-on products, including cattle tickicides (Acatak, TickPro, Acatak Duostar, TickPro Duo, Wintix, Oztik etc).
The delivery system is supplied with a fan spray nozzle for convenient application with less splatter and waste.
Why choose the Acatak 30mL Applicator;
- Simple, precise dose selection with easy-grip volume control.
- Designed for operator comfort with a textured non-slip finish.
- Fan spray nozzle.
- 9mm Spigot.
- Ergonomic handle design.
- A large spring coil gives less force variation through the stroke.
- Robust, easily dismantled for cleaning and re-lubrication (see cleaning instructions).
- Suitable for a wide range of sheep and cattle pour-on products.
- Variable Dose Selector. Variable dose control options, ranging from 5mL to 30mL.
Variable dose selection can be fine-tuned against the dose indication markings on the barrel. The dose adjuster is simple to use and allows for infinite dose adjustment.
What’s Included with the Acatak 30mL Applicator kit;
- 1 x Acatak 30mL Applicator
- 2 x Hose armour springs.
- 1 x 1.2m (9mm) draw-off tube.
Application, Cleaning and Lubricating Instructional Video
- Pressure applied to handles and the distance from the animal will control the width and pattern of application.
- For best results, tickicides such as Acatak Duostar should be applied in two 7cm wide bands, either side of the spine from the shoulder to tail. This maximises absorption and ensures effective concentrations of Acatak Duostar are reached.
- The weight of cattle should be determined by either scales or a weigh band.
- Dose individuals according to the heaviest animal in the mob.
- Do not underdose.