Tickpro Pour-On Tick Development Inhibitor
Active Ingredient: Fluazuron @ 25g/L
Similar Or Comparable To: Acatak Tick Development Inhibitor (Novartis), Wintix Pour-On (Novartis / Ancare), Oztik Pour-On (Jurox), TikShot / TikBos Pour-On (Landmark), TickStar Pour-On (The Hunter River Company) & Tick Off Pour-On (Apparent)
TickPro is a tick development inhibitor for the long-lasting protection of beef cattle against Cattle Tick (Boophilus microplus)
- TickPro contains the powerful insect growth regulator (IGR), fluazuron 25g/L, which interferes with chitin synthesis of the larval stages of the cattle tick.
- TickPro controls susceptible strains of cattle tick (Boophilus microplus) & Inhibits tick development within three days.
- TickPro provides up to 12 weeks protection* from a single treatment (*Boophilus microplus. Protection period may be affected by environmental conditions and livestock factors). Calves receive adequate protection when suckling on their mothers.
- TickPro is Australian owned and Australian made for Australian conditions
- TickPro is a ready-to-use pour-on formulation.
- TickPro is used for the strategic control of the cattle tick, Boophilus microplus (including all known acaricide resistant strains) on beef cattle.
- TickPro breaks the tick life cycle. When treated with TickPro, immature ticks are unable to molt to the next stage of their life cycle, and no larvae will hatch from eggs laid by treated females.
- TickPro not only provides long-term tick protection for cattle but it may also help lower the tick burden in pasture.
Pack Sizes: 5L, 20L & 25L.
Registrant: Specialist Sales Pty Ltd. (APVMA #: 81640)
Did you? Log in to leave a review.