Big Gun 30ml Plastic Pour-On Applicator (A10151)
The Big Gun 30ml Plastic Pour-On Applicator (A10151) is designed for a wide range of products for cattle and sheep, including Broad Spectrum Drench, Flukicides, Tickicides and Lousicides.
- Supplied with a multi pack which includes Drench, Shower and T-Bar nozzles plus a Santoprene TPE (black) hosing which can handle the harshest chemicals.
- Designed for a wide range of products for cattle and sheep, including Broad Spectrum Drench, Flukicides, Tickicides and Lousicides.
- Suitable for cattle tickicides such as Acatak & TickPro, where you can purchase an optional fan tip nozzle (A10106-F).
- Delivers a range of dosages from 3 to 30ml in increments of 1ml.
- No product ‘after spurt’ to reduce wastage.
- Features a Dose Selector at the top of the applicator which allows quick and easy changes to the dosage by rotating the numbered dosage rate at the top of the applicator.
- Features a large 9mm delivery tube making it more suitable for particularly viscous products.
- Robust, easily dismantled for cleaning and re-lubrication (see cleaning instructions).
- Suitable for a wide range of sheep and cattle pour on products.
- Supplied with a T-Bar nozzle for applying cattle pour-on such as CattlePro, Dectomax, Paramectin, Cydectin, Eprinex, Paramax etc
- Features a Santoprene hose to handle harsh products like Flukicides, Tickicides and Lousicides
- Spare Parts Available;
- Service Kit – A10106-S
- Big Gun 30ml Barrel (A10106-B)
- Threaded Barrel for Big Gun 30ml (A10106-TB)
- T-Bar Nozzle A10105-TBAR
- Fan Tip Nozzle With Nut A10106-F
- 1 x 30mL Applicator
- 1 x T bar Nozzle
- 1 x Standard Drench Nozzle
- 1 x Shower Pour-On Nozzle
- 1 x 1.25m black sentroprene TPE Hose
- 2 x kink prevention springs.