Nail 600EC Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Carfentrazone-Ethyl @ 600g/L
Similar or comparable to Hammer Herbicide (FMC)
Nail 600EC Herbicide is for fast brownout and improvement in the control of marshmallows and certain other broadleaf weeds before the establishment of crops, fallows or forest plantations, in commercial, industrial and public service areas, around agricultural buildings and yards, in tree fruits, nuts, grapevines in tank mixture with knockdown herbicides; control of marshmallow and annual nettles in grass pastures and rough grass/turf areas; and control of volunteer cotton seedlings including Roundup Ready cotton and desiccation of cotton re-growth.
Why choose Nail 600EC Herbicide;
- It contains Carfentrazone-Ethyl.
- It improves weed control when added to compatible herbicides like glufosinate, amitrole and glyphosate.
- Improves brownout time.
- Highly compatible with all commonly used knockdowns and pre-emergent residual herbicides.
- Non-volatile – won’t move into vine and tree canopies.
- No soil residual – safe to surface roots.
- It can be used in many pre-sow situations or in fallow.
- No playback restrictions – crops can be sown without delay.
- Rapid foliar uptake and short rainfast period.
Nail 600EC Herbicide is an emulsifiable concentrate formulation to be mixed with water. Nail 600EC is a post-emergence herbicide to be added to knockdown herbicides to improve the control of certain broadleaf weeds, including marshmallows, before the establishment of fallows, winter and summer broadacre and horticultural crops, marshmallow control in grass pastures, in commercial, industrial and public service areas, around agricultural buildings, yards and other farm situations or in tree fruits, nuts and grapevines.
What weeds does Nail 600EC Herbicide target;
|Annual Nettle (Stinging Nettle) (Urtica urens)||Marshmallow (Malva parviflora)|
|Australian Crassula/Stonecrop (Crassula spp.)||Marshmallow (Malva parviflora)|
|Bifora (Bifora testiculata)||Paterson’s curse (Echium plantagineum)|
|Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula)||Sub. clover (Trifolium subterraneum)|
|Chickweed (Stellaria media)||Volunteer cotton|
|Common storksbill (max. 4 leaves) (Erodium cicutarium)||Wild radish (Raphanus raphanistrum)|
|Doublegee/Spiny emex/Three cornered jack (Emex australis)|
Nail 600EC Herbicide can be used alone with a suitable adjuvant for controlling volunteer cotton seedlings, including Roundup Ready cotton. It can also be used for the desiccation of regrowth in cotton. Nail is a fast-acting contact herbicide and aids in the control of weeds through a process of membrane disruption. The foliar uptake of Nail 600EC is rapid, and plant desiccation can occur within four (4) days of application. Application of Nail 600EC Herbicide should target small, actively growing weeds. Subsequent germinations will not be controlled.
Where can Nail 600EC Herbicide be used;
- Before sowing winter and summer broadacre and horticultural crops, starting a fallow, and establishing forestry plantations.
- To assist in weed control in Commercial, Industrial and Public Service areas around Agricultural buildings and yards.
- In young or established Grapevines, Treefruits (including Pome fruit, Stone fruit and Citrus fruit), Tree Nuts and Assorted Tropical and Sub tropical fruits.
- Before sowing summer broadacre and horticultural crops.
- Starting a fallow.
- Grass pastures; Rough grass/turf areas.
Nail 600EC Herbicide is rapidly absorbed through the foliage of plants. Within a few hours following application, the foliage of susceptible weeds show signs of desiccation and, in subsequent days, necrosis and death of the plant.
Pack Sizes: 1-Litre & 5-Litre
Registrant: Nufarm Australia Ltd (APVMA #: 69772)