Solo Granular Spreader
The Solo Granular Spreader is a precision chest-mounted, manually operated 9kg capacity spreader. It is extremely portable and designed for spreading a variety of granular materials over flat or irregular terrain. The 421 Spreader is perfect for lawn maintenance or use in decorative beds with fertilizers, pesticides and insecticides.
The Solo Granular Spreader is carried in front of the body by means of an adjustable strap and up to 9 kg of granulated matter can be applied where specifically required in one application. The spreader is ideal on flat or difficult terrains where a wheeled spreader would be unsuitable.
The large tank opening makes filling easy, whilst the large screw top protects users from harmful dust. The internal agitator ensures even distribution onto the steadily turning spreading disc driven by the manual crank.
The 421 Spreader has an adjustable deflector shield (adjustable side wing) where a more precise width of spread is required. Ideal in situations such as garden beds, edging and fencelines.
Why choose the Solo Granular Spreader 421;
- Fingertip levers to control direction and volume.
- Comfortable adjustable cross-shoulder strap.
- A fully enclosed gearbox that is corrosion resistant.
- The large opening that allows easy filling and cleaning.
- A large 9kg capacity hopper with a cap that protects the operator from chemicals and dust.
- Carried in front of the body with an adjustable strap.
- Large tank opening and lid with carrying handle.
- Robust integral agitator.
- A spreader disc with large fins for even application.
- Easy-to-operate manual crank.
What can the Solo Granular Spreader 421 be used for;
- Lawn maintenance
- Pelletised Lime
- Treating parking lot islands
- Granular Insecticides (ie Acelerpyn GR, Armyworm or Slug Bait)
- Granular Herbicides (ie Tebuthiuron Pellets including Graslan or Tebulex)
- Granular Pesticides (ie Ant Baits)
- Cleaning Agents
- Bird Seed
- Wildlife Feed
What are the specifications of the Solo Granular Spreader 421
- Weight – 3 kg
- Dimensions (cm) – 28W × 27D × 50H (without crank handle)
- Tank Capacity – 9.0L
- Container Filling Opening Diameter – 14.5cm
- Scattering Width depending on the material
- Granules approx. 300–400cm
- Lawn seeds approx. 180–200cm
- Granules approx. 180 – 200cm
- lawn seeds approx. 150–170cm
- Transmission – Fully encapsulated worm gear with metal gears
- Gear Ratio – 1: 7.5
The Solo Granular Spreader requires very little maintenance and will provide good service with regular cleaning and periodic lubrication of the gearbox.
Manufacturer: Solo (Germany)
Solo Model Number: 421