Active Ingredient: Potassium Bicarbonate @ 940g/L
Similar or comparable to: Eco-Rose Fungicide (Dulux)
Eco-Fungicide is a registered organic fungicide for the control of powdery mildew, black spot and rust in many plants including tomatoes, zucchini, roses, grapevines and geraniums.
Eco-Fungicide attacks existing fungal infections and kills external fungal growth within minutes.
Eco-Fungicide also leaves an invisible protective coating that prevents new spores from germinating.
Eco-Fungicide is a contact spray, so good coverage is essential to obtain the best results. With the concentrate product it is recommended to add a little eco-oil (2ml per litre) to the mix to help the solution stick and spread evenly over the foliage. 500gm eco-fungicide concentrate makes up to 160L of spray.
Eco-Fungicide can also be used to create a two-in-one organic insecticide and fungicide by adding eco-oil at it’s regular strength (5-10ml per litre) to the eco-fungicide solution.
Eco-Fungicide is safe for beneficial insects in the garden including bees.
Why choose Eco-Fungicide:
- Contains the active ingredient Potassium Bicarbonate.
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic ACO Cert #: 222).
- Rapidly kills external fungal growth and spores.
- Effective on a broad range of plants.
- Economical rate (3-4gm per litre).
- Safe to use on fruits and vegetables.
- No withholding period.
- Safe for beneficial insects (including bees) and soil microbes.
- 500gm makes up to 160L of spray.
Eco-Fungicide is registered for the management of fungus diseases in;
- Vegetables (Capsicum, Cucumber, Tomato & Zucchini)
Pack Size: 500gm
Registrant: Dulux Group (Australia) Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 64510)